[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in my first few semester of College, and I'm kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

File: barks internally.jpg (73KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
barks internally.jpg
73KB, 524x468px
I'm in my first few semester of College, and I'm kind of wavering away from a Mechanical Engineering Degree. I'm currently between some other options instead, as the more computer and technology-centric classes are swaying my interests. The options I'm torn between are (and these are all assuming I complete a bachelors in that respective major,) Computer Engineering, Computer Systems Engineering, and Cybersecurity.
Does anyone here work in these fields that can shed some light on what the work is like and what I might be in for with each of these? I've done reading on google and such but I can't help but feel a lot of what I'm reading isn't quite "real", so to speak. Are any particularly good choices, are any not specialized enough to be meaningful in the industry, and are there any nuances particular to each that I should be aware of?
>>
>>62413456
Look through the archive for many threads about /sec/.
>>
File: separatist ships.jpg (2MB, 2264x1543px) Image search: [Google]
separatist ships.jpg
2MB, 2264x1543px
>>62413553

I'll go look around, thanks.

Anyone else?
>>
File: 1446261540417.jpg (880KB, 2130x1542px) Image search: [Google]
1446261540417.jpg
880KB, 2130x1542px
>>62413666

should i give up now
>>
File: fuckfuckfuckiingfucking.gif (12KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
fuckfuckfuckiingfucking.gif
12KB, 250x242px
one last bump
>>
File: 1500745807936.jpg (711KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500745807936.jpg
711KB, 1280x960px
>>62417160
Engineers never tell you what they really do. My friends and I went to visit a nuclear power plant and when they asked the engineer who gave us the tour what his job was, he kept being vague. "Oh, yesterday I spotted a broken pipe so I pointed it out". And our professor who works in the defense industry did his whole "I can't tell you or else I'd have to kill you" spiel.
>>
Major: Computer Engineering
Minor: Finance
Bonus 2nd Minor: Cryptography or Electrical Engineering

Intern at investment firms and other jew hiv- I mean banks as their NEET especially one that dabbles in hedge funds and tell them
>"I know how to bitcoin"
Then when you graduate you can start or join a crypto startup, start or join a cyber security firm, or whore your sad millennial apathetic ass to the government for an easy paycheck spying on the very taxpayers who are unwillingly paying your salary cuz murica. Either way, you can start making 6 figures easy and if you go the finance route, you can easily earn seven figures doing hedge funds in 5 - 10 years
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.