[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Your facial data is not uploaded to a server Explain how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: animoji-portada.jpg (104KB, 1268x664px) Image search: [Google]
animoji-portada.jpg
104KB, 1268x664px
>Your facial data is not uploaded to a server

Explain how you can send these "animojis" over iChat, then?
>>
>face data is used to deform mesh
>mesh deformation data is uploaded to the server
>???
>????
>>
>>62410607
Can't you just reverse the mesh deformation data?
>>
>>62410607
>face mesh data given to various government agencies, because you wanted to use dumbshit animated emojis
>2023
>google drones can identify you, even if your face is covered and you're wearing sunglasses
>>
>>62410617
No
>>
File: 1505303619263.jpg (87KB, 539x807px) Image search: [Google]
1505303619263.jpg
87KB, 539x807px
>>62410563
Nice try, NSA but I wear IR goggles, hyperface clothes and have physically removed all microphones and cameras out of my computers and don't even have a smartphone.
>>
>Remember the days where you were specifically told not to put your irl details in anything on the interwebs
>This was even on websites you were signing up to telling you not to do it
>Now you need to hand over a copy of your birth certificate, a blood and DNA sample, a recent utility bill, have an RFID chip and facial recognition just to get an email

More amazing than that is the goys who eat it up and think it makes them more "free".
>>
>>62411165
I member. 6th grade
>>
>>62410792
Too bad you're using a website where the owner sells your posting habits and you IP.
>>
>>62410792
That's a really moe gote.
>>
>>62411165
remember where you had to sign your posts with your actual name on bbs's
>>
>>62412664
this, everyone used their real name on the internet at first, the hyper-privacy "nvr tel any1 anything!!!" was a 2000s thing
>>
>>62410792
I see this piece of shit goat once on trash and now it's everywhere. Christ I want to fuck that thing.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.