[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you telling me that my only choice is between the expensive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3258.jpg (62KB, 951x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3258.jpg
62KB, 951x476px
Are you telling me that my only choice is between the expensive shit that has no gimmicks, AND the cheap ones that is full of gimmick features? Is there anything else besides Apple and Android?
>>
nigger
>>
>>62402753
just keep learning until you know what the fuck you're talking about, then you'll know what to do
>>
>>62402753
Install gentoo
>>
>>62402753
Just buy a Nokia brick.

No videos/games on the go, but that's what actual screens and PCs are for.

A phone is a phone. Just get a cheap tablet if you want mobile entertainment.
>>
>>62402778
But please tell me what else is there to use. I'm using apple and i really appreciate apple because they're so simple and that's what makes them just work everytime, they don't need some pseudofuturistic features like in android. But i just know that someday i will not buy apple anymore.
>>
>>62402810
>pseudofuturistic features like in android
like what? usb and headphone jacks? lol
>>
is sailfish dead?
>>
>>62402753
I want YOU to get the fuck out of my board. Now.
>>
>>62402810
this excuse "worked" when android was prolly at v4.0. update your shits man, years have passed.
>>
Get Xiaomi.
Cheap also good android.
>>
>>62402862
>is sailfish dead?
No, but the phones are hard to get. Well at least the TRI phone I wanted is nowhere to be found.
>>
>>62402753
BB10
No bs
Runs android apps if you really need them
Physical keyboards with removable batteries and expandable storage
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.