[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With the extreme high tech being offered by apple, will we see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

With the extreme high tech being offered by apple, will we see the emergence of segregated internets?

Let me explain. My iPad Pro has a resolution of 2732 x 2048. Higher than most PCs. When I get an iPhone X it will have a resolution of 2436 x 1125 - again higher than most PCs. My PC itself (5k iMac) has a resolution of 5120 x 2880.

Yet many of the sites I view are designed for plebs with at most 1080p displays. Many YouTube videos I view are 720p. It is disgusting. The internet is mostly designed for android using, windows using, plebs and street shitting Pajeets. Eventually some more premium companies will realize the market is there for ultra premium high quality high resolution videos, pictures, websites and content for the premium apple product users with their higher resolutions. In essence creating a segregated internet - Apple and non Apple.
>>
The apple smugness is getting out of control.
>>
As an Apple user I hope so. Being able to enjoy ultra high resolution and free from android Pajeets would be bliss.
>>
One internet for Apple users, one for pajeets.
>>
>>62398921
>My iPad Pro has a resolution of 2732 x 2048
That may be, but to web browsers it reports itself as 1366x1024, its only using that extra resolution to sharpen output where available not to offer room to present more information.

This isn't unusual, most mobile devices report some fraction of their resolution for use with media queries.

So its not the same situation as say my Linux workstation machine with the 40" 2160p display that reports 1:1 sizes and you probably wouldn't want it to be considering how tiny a tablet or iMac displays are.
>>
when are web pages going to be designed with screens with curved corners in mind?
>>
You will see segregated internets in the future, but they won't be like that you fucking sperg.

They'll be the way they already are now - nations that can't handle the bantz will form intranets and partially or fully wall themselves off from the rest of the world. China is already doing it. I think I heard Turkey is moving in that direction. Russia probably will soon, they've already banned memes ffs.

Governments don't really like the internet. Sure, you get to spy on everyone and amass a big collection of dick pics, but they far prefer to operate with compliant/captive, one-way, top-down 20th-century media. Free flow of ideas? Bad for business.
>>
I don't care about the resolution, but I'm all for excluding pajeets. I have nothing against them in real life, but their internet presence is fucking intolerable.
>>
>>62401884
bitch lasagne
>>
>>62401884

So... Linux for everyone then?
>>
>>62398921
Net Neutrality checking in...
Fuck you.
>>
>>62403857
>Net Neutrality has anything to do with this
Fuck you faggot, graduate high school and then come back
>>
Nice try apple marketing fags
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.