[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apple fags will defend this. What were they thinking? This design

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1151.jpg (37KB, 640x284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1151.jpg
37KB, 640x284px
Apple fags will defend this. What were they thinking? This design looks horrible. Jobs would have never approved this.
>>
>>62398217
>I think the notch at the top makes it a top notch phone!

:^)
>>
>>62398217
I really hope that screen tumour won't infect other flagships like the lack of a headphone jack did.

I'm sticking to mid-range phones for the time being.
>>
>>62398217
>Jobs
He's gone. Time to move on.
>>
File: faceid-ffc32255020b0c25.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
faceid-ffc32255020b0c25.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>62398230
>still using the smiley with a carat nose
It's all about :ᓓ) now.
>>
>>62398217
I really can't believe they went with this and that they couldn't make the bezels only slightly thicker and squeeze all those sensors into the bezel.

Maybe in the iPhone Xs next year
>>
They were probably thinking "you think a small group of autistic losers that masturbate to anime all day and don't use apple products anyway will care if 0.5% of the screen is covered up in a way that won't effect the user experience for 99% of consumers in anyway whatsoever?"
"Who cares?"
>>
File: 1492683828939.jpg (238KB, 1000x1375px) Image search: [Google]
1492683828939.jpg
238KB, 1000x1375px
>>62398655
that is not .5% and what's even more important is that it fucking shits on the overall aesthetics of the phone
>>
>>62398217
Ivy is literally a retard without Steve.

Don’t know what’s wrong with that British fag.
>>
File: iphone-8-forbes.jpg (61KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
iphone-8-forbes.jpg
61KB, 1280x640px
>>62398980
hnng, that would've liked sxc as fk if it was a thin bar on there instead.

Instead they decided with this ugly ass design, god damn it apple wtf were they thinking.
>>
>>62398217
i actually like it desu...

(will prob not be buying any more apple products tho desu)
>>
>>62399029
Your pic has no time. Got to change it up a little.
>>
didn't care much about it at first, but the more I see it, the more it annoys me. the essential phone kind of annoys me too.
>>
>>62399029
If the "status bar" was an E-ink display that you could always see, and separate from the actual interface screen i think id like this layout a lot.

The reality though : I still use a Blackberry OS phone and wont upgrade until it either bricks, or the networks stop supporting LTE1
>>
Why did they call it the Steve Jobs Theater if they didn't even invite him
>>
>>62399172
he was invited but he didn't show up.
what a jerk!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.