[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is privacy possible online? how do i know that CIA niggers didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: computer-virus-removal[1].jpg (3MB, 2048x1532px) Image search: [Google]
computer-virus-removal[1].jpg
3MB, 2048x1532px
is privacy possible online?
how do i know that CIA niggers didn't slip a virus into my Linux when i wan't looking?
>>
>>62394950
people still are clueless about their own bodies when it comes to the effects of diet at a microscopic level, and you expect to be in control of a system you didnt 100% assemble and fabricate from the basic raw materials yourself?
>>
The only way to be safe online is to have an airgapped sbc for encrypting and signing your data, you must transmit the data (strictly the encrypted data) using an insulated rs232 connector to a PC which is connected to the internet. if your computer has been online, or uses above a certain wattage, assume all data is compromised.

If your KDF takes less than 20 seconds to run, CIA niggers can read your data.
>>
TELL ME YOU FUCKING TECHNIGGERS
>>
>>62394950
No its impossible to have 100% privacy.
You didn't make the OS.
You most likely don't hide your internet activity from your ISP.
You have no idea what the CIA is capable of.
>>
>>62395417
what if
the computer has no connection to your real world identity
the os is doesn't matter
i connect to the mainnet from a crosspersonal subnet
the cia are soft faggots
>>
>>62395417
The alphabet boys' capabilities are vastly overrated. The CIA is still just a government organization, and moves slow as fuck. Idiots work there.
>>
Shouldn't you be more concerned about the FBI?
>>
>>62394950
Is there anyway to track a live gmail account for free? I just got turned over and need to find the shit responsible.
>>
>>62394950
Well for starters you can assume the government wouldn't put their backdoors etc in ring 0 but rather ring -2
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.