[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>On a meeting >I took over another guys work months ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1505238688805.jpg (200KB, 764x512px) Image search: [Google]
1505238688805.jpg
200KB, 764x512px
>On a meeting
>I took over another guys work months ago
>They never told me his projects or what he did'
>Take over and start learning about what he did
>Todays meeting
>They mentioned I need to look into this and that with another company
>The guy before me was doing this project
>They just told me today to do it
>I've been here for months and nobody told me these orders for months until now

WTF

They want me to fail
>>
>>62387513
look for another jerb?
>>
>>62390580
Its a reeally big company, I just want to work on another project or something

I'm getting tired of it.
>>
>>62392251
Obviously I don't know what company are you working for, but big ones are generally meat grinders. I'd consider working for a smaller or private company, they are comfier anyway. If you want to keep up the paygrade look for one that already made a name for itself.

Alternatively you can just wait and see where this goes.
>>
File: 1484753491892.jpg (53KB, 333x499px) Image search: [Google]
1484753491892.jpg
53KB, 333x499px
>>62387513
Just say you can't do it, if you get fired at least you get a free 3-month vacation or something like that. You are more than your job.
>>
How about grow up and talk to your manager and start getting the information you need instead of wallowing in self pity and accomplishing nothing.
>>
File: 1484753900913.jpg (254KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484753900913.jpg
254KB, 1280x720px
>>62392453
>but I tell my company I'm studiny and shit
>I make over 100k though so that is cool
They're expecting you to work 100 hours a week, and with that kind of salary you're expected to deliver big and deliver fast. Think of a young lawyer making that kind of salary, they work 120 hrs/week guaranteed. Or a residential doctor who makes half of what you make, and they still have to pull in at least 80hrs/week.

Consider gracefully resigning from your job and take a lower paying job with fewer responsibilities.
>>
>>62392579
You can't even accomplish the project you inherited, why the fuck would they give you an inportant task when you can't even finish work that's already partially complrted for you?
>>
I'm going to stay a few more months and figure this out. We have ongoing meetings and projects and I have a few more I'm getting and need to complete. It will be okay, I am just looking for more work to fill the void in myself and I like to work on a lot of projects

They're hiring a bunch of people so this means two things I'm getting the boot or we have more projects coming down and I need to wait until it gets turned over to my dept
>>
>>62387513
You post the same shit every week, just do your job and stop wasting time on the internet.
>>
>>62387513
Why the fuck are you even posting this here?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.