[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have any advice for simulating frequency of human actions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: YouTube[1].jpg (73KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
YouTube[1].jpg
73KB, 1000x1000px
Do you have any advice for simulating frequency of human actions? I want to scrape youtube because the api doesn't give me what I need. Their TOS is also against automated systems that work at higher rates than a "human".
>>
>I want to scrape youtube
what did he mean by this?
>>
why don't you just use youtube-dl and some babby shell script
>>
>>62383651
> Their TOS is also against automated systems that work at higher rates than a "human".
FUCKING GOOGLE made themselves rich by using an automated system working at higher rates than a human.
>>
>>62384260
this, you can even use a proxy via youtube-dr just use a VPN and then youtube-dl
>>
>>62384260
>>62384394
I don't want to download shit. I need to edit specific information for each uploaded video. Using Googag api however I can't do that because surprise, the fields I'm interested in are only accessible via the web interface.
>>
>>62384607
When you don't have an API available you find out how the user does it and you do it manually, in the case of, say trying to automatically fill in some forms on a program with GUI on windows, you'd fire up Spy++, find out the resource names for each field, and then create another program that gets a handle to that window object and then SendMessage() the desired behavior,

as for websites, you find out with your browser console on what is sent and received every time you load a page, (probably in the form of JSON) and create a program that mimicks user behavior by sending out requests as how the browser console says.

on some sites you can also utilize the PHP tags you see in the URL, but I don't thiink that's a case for google.
>>
>>62384955
>as for websites, you find out with your browser console on what is sent and received every time you load a page, (probably in the form of JSON) and create a program that mimicks user behavior by sending out requests as how the browser console says.

Yes that's what I'm partially trying to do, but that's not my original question. What way should I go about mimicking frequency of human actions? I presume execution of commands would have to be randomly spaced out and if repeated daily would have to be scheduled across the day, rather than happen at specific time. Fitting working hours and not issueing queries during weekends may also help. Is this enough to trick Goolag?
>>
>>62385253
I would say you should look at it from the other side, what can google access? your user agent, running some things in javascript and sending information back via ajax or some other shit, flash if you are using it, and then you look at how a normal user would behave, you act accordingly on these two perspectives, and you have your bot take in account of both of them, I don't know how it can be done specifically.
>>
does your channel really have such an autistic amount of videos on his channel that you need super speed? Just set timers realistic to a human and let it run over night
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.