[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that wordpress.com has fallen, where can I host my /g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Now that wordpress.com has fallen, where can I host my /g/ related blog in a space that's safe to people who just don't feel comfortable around homosexual and/or leftist culture?
>>
back to >>>/pol/ you stupid racist
>>
>>62365077
yeah it's September 11th, and all wordpress cares about is if gays can eat shit legally in australia or not
>>
@62365077 (You)
>being triggered by a rainbow status bar
>>
>>62365083
>has an opinion that's not allowed
>is a "racist"

freedom of speech = freedom of thought
>>
>>62365077
why are you uncomfortable? do the activities of others affect your self belief that much?
>>
File: dads-cock.jpg (66KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dads-cock.jpg
66KB, 1080x1080px
>>62365089
>not tongue punching people's shitbox like the xenomorph's second mouth
literally lmaoing at you're life
>>
daily reminder that wordpress is a botnet and once you sign up you can never ever leave

>If you’re unhappy with your account or blog for any reason, we can probably help. Feel free to contact us. However, if you wish to leave WordPress.com, we understand.

If you wish to leave WordPress.com, you can easily empty and delete your site. Once this is done remove all personal information from your Account Settings and change your password to a random string. This will leave your account inactive and prevent you from gaining access to it in the future.

To unsubscribe from any email notifications from WordPress.com, go to your subscription settings and check the box that says Block all email updates from blogs you’re following on WordPress.com. See Following Blogs support page for more information about this.
>>
File: Untitled.png (80KB, 308x248px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
80KB, 308x248px
>>62365144
bump, google knew
>>
File: pewdiepie.jpg (100KB, 1636x1294px) Image search: [Google]
pewdiepie.jpg
100KB, 1636x1294px
>>62365167
bump

pewdiepie knew
>>
File: eghrgh.jpg (109KB, 411x396px) Image search: [Google]
eghrgh.jpg
109KB, 411x396px
>>62365077
HOLY JESUS WHAT IS THAT?
Well. Fuck. I need to build a page for myself in a month or so. Already bought hosting service and set up my email. Got full access to Softaculous. Is there similar tool to WP that is not botnet for building pages? I'm noob so user friendly UI would be great. I don't care about the money if there's only one payment at the beginning.
>>
>gets triggrered by some colors
L
M
A
O
>>
>>62365077
Let's rephrase this
Now that wordpress.com has fallen, where can I host a tech safespace blog?
>>
>>62366432
because pushing politics in every single life domain is so important & like you'd buy service from company that put swastika on the banner. neck yourself retard
>>
>>62366821
because being so thinskinned you can't even deal with opposing views being displayed on your free-to-use website

geeee billllll
>>
*.onion, gitlab pages, any VPS
It's not like someone would ever try to censor it, that happens only to blogs thath people reads.
>>
host it for free on github pages
start using a far superior static site generator like hugo and write your shit in any text editor with markdown
>>
>>62365124
You're free to think what you want.
And others are free to call you a piece of shit.
>>
>>62365077
/pol/ are very easily triggered, aren't they?

And very silly. It's Wordpress. The software they use is at wordpress.org. You host it on your website.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.