[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hello, you must buy a Ryzen™ 1600, it is the best price

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: mwprKIl.jpg (115KB, 500x780px) Image search: [Google]
mwprKIl.jpg
115KB, 500x780px
>hello, you must buy a Ryzen™ 1600, it is the best price to performance processor in history of the world

>just buy the g4560? You don't understand, shittel canceled that a long time ago, did you not hear the rumors?

>yes, you absolutely need six cores for video editing and multitasking

>you don't edit videos, use photoshop, or multitask? Well you do now, goy

When did /g/ become the meme it is today?
>>
still waiting for the apu
>>
>dual core in 2017

Let's talk about memes.
>>
Wait, what's the connection between AMD and TrueOS?

Can someone explain the second panel to me? Is that that weirdo from Tek Syndicate?
>>
>>62356686
If dual core really is as worthless as you're implying it is, then explain the backlash from the rumor that Intel canceled it
>>
>>62356780
Because people are retarded and think they're still worth in the budget department. Every single person who bought the G38572532853 Pentium Anniversary Edition or whatever the fuck it was called complained about it not being strong enough.
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (52KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
52KB, 600x597px
for some of us dual core with no hyperthreading is our life.
>>
>>62356780
the only reason the G4560 is okay is for the fact that its a hyperthreaded dual core , so you atleast have 4 threads
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.