[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are those chink turntables worth anything? I want to buy my first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_1.png (493KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
493KB, 604x603px
Are those chink turntables worth anything? I want to buy my first player and I'm on a budget.
>>
Probably the worst thing it will scratch your disc and make it sound worse
>>
>>62330553
That's what I was afraid of. Can you reccomend some alternative?
>>
>>62330573
>>>62330553 (You)
>That's what I was afraid of. Can you reccomend some alternative?
Nope
>>
>2017
>having physical music collections
>falling for the vinyl revival hipster meme (the quality won't beat a compact disc ripped to FLAC or other lossless file)
>not buying cheap CDs used, ripping them to lossless files and throwing them in the trash after
>>
no kill yourself fucking subhuman cuck
>>
>>62331154
There is a reason why vinyls can in theory sound better than CDs, but it's something horrible.
You see, retarded studios are since the mid 80's pushing the media to make the audio louder and louder and louder, obliterating the actual audio fidelity in the process as they crush the details horribly with it.
And Vinyls are less prone to data loss because they don't have hard limits as with CDs.
But there are also several,several cases where the vinyl audio source IS a crushed CD and nothing can be done.
>>
>>62330535
No, decent turntables start at 200$+
>>
>>62330535
No.

Just look out for mid-70's to mid-90's turntables, even the cheaper ones of that time where better than okay, specially compared to the ones we have now.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.