[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If all programming languages are garbage, why doesn't /g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

If all programming languages are garbage, why doesn't /g/ invent their own? What would it even look like?
>>
C is such a great language that every language that came after it copied it directly.

Just use C.
>>
I'll make the logo
>>
>>62320819
only god is perfect
>>
>>62320819
https://github.com/ErisBlastar/cplusequality
>>
>>62320954
whoa!
is this... dare i say it.. our script?
>>
>>62320928
God codes in Holy C
>>
>>62320954
Is it serious or massive trolling?
>>
>>62320819
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>62320819
I have already.
It's called delta, compiler is ready, spits intermediate code that runs on a virtual machine which is also ready.
Why bother though?
C/c++, perl, tcl, erlang and rust cover ALL of my needs.
Otoh i get paid to write verilog and vhdl, mainly.
>>
>>62321356
>Perl
>Tcl
These people exist. C++ and Rust are monsters but at least they're not Perl or Tcl. You could have said PHP and at least I would have known you were memeing.
>>
>>62321982
Nothing is wrong with Tcl. Besides small community ofc.
>>
>>62320819
>If all programming languages are garbage, why doesn't /g/ invent their own? What would it even look like?
>what would a language made by a bunch of NEETs, paranoid conspiracy nuts, Appletards, /v/irgins, /pol/acks and other losers would like?
Complete and utter garbage. Pic related.
>>
It would be designed for extremely intelligent people so you'd need to have at least 2 years of experience with it to grasp its syntax. Go codemonkey fags BTFO
It would be interpreted or compiled but extremely fast in both cases. That's to laugh at Python, Ruby and C# fags.
Every commit to the language's repo and its standard library should quote Mein Kampf. We won't become another SJW clique like Rust fags.
Its license would prohibit its usage in any commercial context. Java pajeets can fuck off.
Since everyone is an EXPERT PROGRAMMER but C programmers are the reason the NSA is watching you masturbate, the compiler does rigorous memory safety checks and fails silently in case it finds something wrong.
The entry point of every program shall check that the user is wearing proper programming socks, anything else and the program exits with EAGAIN.

>>62321130
>2017
>being this new
ishygddt
>>
>>62322449
How would it check for programming socks?
>>
>>62322659
Machine learning or some other kind of meme technology.
>>
>>62321982
Tcl's great. The one pitfall is the fact you have to use expr for maths.
>>
>>62321245
Bump.
>>
>>62320819
Would be shit because /g/ is full of jobless neets or codemonkeys.
>>
File: my sides.png (314KB, 717x436px) Image search: [Google]
my sides.png
314KB, 717x436px
>>62320954
holy fucking shit this is great
>>
that boy likes to go around showing his dick a lot to be honest
>>
File: 8-inch-floppy.jpg (14KB, 430x319px) Image search: [Google]
8-inch-floppy.jpg
14KB, 430x319px
>>62320819
Who says all programming languages are garbage? Forth is perfect.
>>
>>62320833
checked and fpbp
>>
>>62320875
Underrated
>>
>>62320954
>>
>>62324589
if. and only if 18+, whois?
>>
>>62320819
Here's something you don't fucking understand, OP. /g/ doesn't contribute anything to the world. This is because /g/ is filled with manchild reddit tier faggots. Nothing that /g/ makes is original or even impactful, excepting the nonstop shitposting. /g/ would be incapable of creating something as complicated as a programming language because /g/ is a bunch of retards who figured out that they watch anime on a "computer."
>>
>>62320819
HAI 1.2
CAN HAS STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD!"
KTHXBYE
>>
>>62324971
18+ only, can tell from your grammar that you're either underrage or a pajeet.
>>
>>62320819
Because it would take 10 years to write minimum and quite a lot more shit is broken that could be addressed right now instead of wasting time on working on a language that doesn't suck. For example, there are no good editors (only neovim comes close and it's still shit), no good terminal emulator (they all require massive frameworks or have retarded limitation like no mouse past 110 column, along with shit color support and bugs out the ass), no good operating system, no good window system (Xorg is the only viable X server and it's dog shit, other window systems are proprietary, dead, shit, or all of the above), no good browser, etc., etc.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.