[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Buy SSD off Amazon >Use same day delivery >"Being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1481029394595.jpg (164KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481029394595.jpg
164KB, 1280x720px
>Buy SSD off Amazon
>Use same day delivery
>"Being delivered by Lasership"
NO, FUCK. Why does Amazon use this meme company?
>>
>>62320022
>Lasership
Quick rundown?
>>
>he does not understand same day delivery
>>
>>62320036
Possibly the worst delivery company, ever. They steal your shit, they don't deliver your package on time, if you live in an apartment they leave your package outside the building, among other things. Just Google their Yelp and you will see how terrible they are.

>>62320046
I do though but Amazon didn't always use this shit company. I used to get my same day delivery by FedEx and it was fucking fantastic. Now I get Lasership and that other garbage company who I would still vastly prefer over fucking Lasership. I hate it, I'm cancelling my Prime sub.
>>
>>62320128
>letting randos on the internet know that you're unsubscribing/canceling/unfollowing a service

You won't.

And also, what are you, 12?
>>
>>62320128
Contact Amazon, Senpai.
I used to have a similar problem with Purolator. The guy would always drop off my shit at my neighbors for no reason, even though I was home, delivery was always past the guaranteed date, leaving my electronics out in the rain/snow.
Handed me a package from Amazon that was completely soaking wet, literally dripping, said there had been a problem with it.

Opened up chat with Amazon, told them that I was completely fed up with Purolator, that I'd cancel my prime membership unless they blacklisted Purolator for my account.
It's been 2 years and haven't had Purolator deliver my Amazon shit ever again.
>>
>>62320036
They will literally throw packages out their window without even slowing the car down.
>>
>>62320022
>Lasership

I legit hate these guys. I've had numerous packages disappear. Also, they allow the drivers to smoke in the delivery cars and I've literally had packages arrive reeking of smoke. (Had to throw out clothing that never had the smell wash out)

They also blatantly steal expensive packages. Anything electronic that comes in its own shipping package.
>>
>>62320273
>The guy would always drop off my shit at my neighbors for no reason, even though I was home

Face it: he's avoiding you, probably because he thinks you're a weirdo.
>>
>>62320036

Had a 7970 delivered through them. It was crushed, apparently they reversed over it at the depot then opened it up and stole the adapter then repackaged it and sent it to my place... they just threw it in my garden while it was raining. Fortunately Amazon fixed me up and got another one sent out immediately.
>>
File: snapshot_00.47.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot_00.47.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>62320022
cute anime girl
>>
Lasership is fantastic if you don't live in a shitty area.

I live in a rich suburb. Lasership is always delivered by white people and always delivered by mid-day for 1 day delivery items, same day delivery is usually done between 4-7pm.
>>
>>62321429
What are you, 12?
>>
Since we're on the topic of Amazon delivery...

I ordered 2x8 ram and for some fucking reason the order, which originated from a warehouse in California, went to Houston yesterday and right now it's in fucking Florida! It's supposed to ship to Honolulu! Why the fuck is my order going on the opposite direction, and even worse is that it's gone through TWO flooded or about to be flooded areas?
>>
>>62325090
The shipping algorithm prioritizes efficiency. Sometimes a few packages will take a stupid route so other packages can take the most efficient route. Shipping algos are complicated desu
>>
>>62325146
Probably this, or Amazon is fucking using the same plane with my package to carry and deliver aid to racist rednecks.
>>
Lasership and USPS are the worst companies for me because I live in an apartment building and they refuse to go to your door and knock to give you the package. With USPS they just fucking give up and leave a note in your mailbox but fuck knows what Lasership does with that shit.

My local USPS never ever delivers to my apartment directly, if the package is small enough they'll leave it in my mailbox but actually going to up to my door and delivering a package to me? In the dozens of packages I've dealt with from USPS, they've delivered to my door twice. One was a package from Japan so I think that was just a fluke and the other was a very large package. Both times I noticed it wasn't the normal mailman that delivered my packages, it was a guy that goes around in a truck like a UPS driver specifically just for packages. With small packages, they hand it off to the mailman that walks around with letters and shit. Why isn't that truck guy in charge of all my packages? The mailman doesn't fucking go up to apartments, the guy just leaves pink slips and shit.

Actually getting your package at my USPS is a mess, every single time there's a MASSIVE line dedicated to pink slips to pick up their goddamn box. Having a USPS that refuses to deliver to apartments in a neighborhood that's like, 85% apartments is fucking terrible. The quality of Amazon Prime went down a lot for me when they switched exclusively to USPS and these shit startups for most packages.

I remember when I got packages via UPS/Fedex, it was a great. I know for other people they're shit so obviously the quality of the service depends greatly on your area but for me, if I had the option I'd never use anything other than those two. They were both super fast and they delivered straight to my apartment.

Lasership is a whole other level of trash. They're like my post office if they gave even less of a shit and are thieves on top of it. I've never had a successful delivery with them.
>>
File: Q.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Q.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>62320022
>he buys parts online
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.