[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Public places you use your iPad? I use mine everywhere, even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: ipad.jpg (11KB, 337x253px) Image search: [Google]
ipad.jpg
11KB, 337x253px
Public places you use your iPad? I use mine everywhere, even when I don't need to use it.

I drove by a gas station yesterday, saw a guy in a rusty Ford pickup arguing with his girlfriend, so even though my BMW's tank was 80% full, I decided to top it off just to hear what they were fighting about. Turns out they were bickering about money problems, how she feels he needs to get a job, etc. The baby is crying in the back seat, they're wearing dirty clothes.

So I open up the door to my shiny new BMW and start pumping the gas and she looks over at me with this "I wish I was married to that guy" look and he looks over at me with this "I hate this bastard" look and I turn around, go back in the car, grab the iPad, and start using it. They stopped fighting and got silent. It was priceless. Salvation Army parking lots, WalMart eyecare centers, McDonald's drivethru windows. Everywhere is a great place to whip out the iPad.

I've got a 3G so I can understand how some of you wi-fi types likely can't relate.
>>
>>62314787
>things that didn't happen, the post
BMWs aren't fancy cars, they are poorfag-with-a-loan cars much like Apple devices are poorfag-with-a-loan devices.
>>
>>62314787
>3G
How old is this pasta?
>>
>>62314787
Great story. I have a BMW too and a Honda Integra Type R, just for fun. I whiped my ass in money once, because bitcoins made me rich. What's the point of this? If you like to tell other people on the internet that you are rich, just do so, you do not have to make up a story. I AM RICH!
>>
I only use mine at home. I only bought it as a Mario Run and shitposting machine
>>
File: apprpved.jpg (45KB, 408x368px) Image search: [Google]
apprpved.jpg
45KB, 408x368px
I love this pasta
>>
>>62314874
Right? Why couldn't this pasta have the 3G at the start so I would've known to stop reading and move on right away.
>>
>>62314817
Right... because we all know the nearly 1k Note8 won't be bought on payment plans
>>
>>62315168
>implying samshit is any better
>>
>>62315168
How fucking retarded would you have to be get a payment plan to buy the next generation of shiny toys
>>
>>62315351
Idk I own all my devices, but I know the majority of people are now using payment plans. It's just the normal thing these days ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>62316819
>the majority of people are now using payment plans
foreverpoor.jpeg
>>
>>62317373
Yup that's probably true.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.