[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best earbuds (no on-ears or over-ears, too big,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: earpods.jpg (4MB, 2818x2013px) Image search: [Google]
earpods.jpg
4MB, 2818x2013px
What are the best earbuds (no on-ears or over-ears, too big, needs to fit in a pocket) for a reasonable price? Currently using pic related but I want something with clearer and better sound if possible.
Thoughts?
>>
>>62311038
Shure SE215
>>
Does anyone have problems fitting earbuds into your ear? I have tried manny and in all possible bays, but the suction ones keep falling off, no matter what I try and i already got fed up with them.
OP's pic are by far the ones that fir me the best, but they are too expensive for their quality
>>
>>62311079
I tend to let them hang in the bottom of my ear or wedge them to the back of my ear depending on how they are designed. Earbuds have always worked for me, but I could just be lucky.
>>
>>62311090
The problem is that I usually run while listening to music, so they fall every two steps I take. I know that there are some earbuds that have a shaped piece of rubber that accommodates your ear and are supposed to be much more stable, but I want to see first if it is possible for me to get away with owning only one pair, since those models do not look that great (I know, stupid excuse)
>>
>>62311079
>>62311090
>>62311139
The next time you try putting in rubber dome style earbuds, take your opposite side hand from the ear you are trying to insert your earbud into and pinch the top of your ear and pull upwards. This allows shit to better enter your ear canal/ Someone informed me on this lately and it makes those style earbuds fit much better.
>>
I've been using Mee Audio M6 Pros for about a year now, they may be good for what you're looking for. I already loved memory foam ear tips, which they come with along with several sizes of more standard rubber tips. The cable is removable and replaceable if damaged, and the end of the cable that attaches to the earbuds uses a piece of steel wire to hold it's shape after you form it to the specific shape to hold properly when it's hooked over your ear. Between the cable and the memory foam, it's as close to a custom fit as you're going to get without shelling out for custom IEMs.
>>
>>62311948
Meant to point to
>>62311139
>>
>>62311079
How odd, it's the opposite for me - Apple's earbuds have never worked for me in all their incarnations I've received from various iPods and iPhones over the years, yet silicone ones work just fine. I guess everyone's ears are different.
>>
ve monks really.i have them as a travel companion and cant complain for the price.
>>
>>62311038
These. On my second pair in like 8 years. Clear sound, great bass, cheap.

https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-Headphones-RP-HJE120-Ergonomic-Comfort-Fit/dp/B003EM6AOG/ref=sr_1_6?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1504857811&sr=1-6
>>
>>62311971
Same. Silicone earbuds are perfect
>>
>>62311038

Airpods of course.
>>
>>62311038
Sony MDR-EX650AP

great price and great sound
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.