[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PlayStation VR vs Oculus Rift vs HTC Vive - Which One is Bes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Sony-VR.jpg (19KB, 615x323px)
Sony-VR.jpg
19KB, 615x323px
PlayStation VR vs Oculus Rift vs HTC Vive - Which One is Best?

Leink relaten
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeAtH3vnJa8
>>
where the fuck are all the anti-indian replies? I won't do them I'm not a racist
>>
>>62302376
I may look like a navajo buy I'm actually apache
(also 70% of US citizens are racist 10% of which are afro-americans)
>>
blasting a jet of poo out of my ass
>>
>>62304760
this if we're honest
>>
File: capo98.jpg (229KB, 990x642px)
capo98.jpg
229KB, 990x642px
>>62304760
>>62304766
>>
>>62302111

why do companies still trying to force this meme in its very early stages? virtual reality should've been something like the matrix, rather than just watching 360° videos or some games with awkward interaction
>>
>>62304035
>Only 10% of niggers are racist
Only because racism against whites "doesn't exist"
>>
>>62305078
That's just sour grapes and not the same things.
>>
>>62305215
What the fuck is that meant to mean?
>>
>>62302111
They all suck. As someone who sold their first run CV1 I can say 100% that VR won't take off until we have a lot more resolution and a $299 price tag.
>>
>>62305240
If its true...
and...
...since you say they all suck, I might as well go with the Sony then?
>>
>>62305526
Probably, less software but better games. You can probably get a better deal on a full PSVR package and if you sell it you won't get fucked like I did on my Oculus. My Oculus was $600 and it sold for $300. On top of the loss I took on the $200 controllers since this was before the $100 price drop. I don't regret many things but I do regret buying Oculus CV1. If I could go back in time I would've went with either a PSVR or Vive (except the Vive is in a similar boat as the oculus).
>>
>>62305526
I also wanna add that Oculus was such a pain in the ass. I once contacted Oculus customer service to ask about future repair and they told me they wouldn't repair anything and that maybe later down the road they would offer repair services.

Now my Oculus didn't need to be repaired but I just wanted information just in case I accidentally scratched my lenses down the road since Oculus lenses are soft as fuck. I was floored when they told me they don't offer repair service even if I pay. What kind of company is Oculus running!!! Vive will do repairs, they even give you prices. Between facebook, Palmer and no repairs, I just didn't trust Oculus. Hell I remember I paid them $600 and they didn't even ship my Oculus because they were busying giving them out for free to original Kickstarter backers.. Like what the actual fuck! It's cool that original Kickstarters got a free CV1, but you don't fuck paying customers for over a month while you give out free rifts. Fucking get the paying customers their product and then give out Rifts to backers. They got their original product....ugh Oculus is just a giant fucking mess!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.