[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to de-google myself, but can't They have the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1504731941108.png (199KB, 556x646px) Image search: [Google]
1504731941108.png
199KB, 556x646px
I want to de-google myself, but can't

They have the best search engine
Best phone OS
Best Maps
Best apps
Best translator
Best office solution
Cloud
Fast browser that is easy to use
Best dumb os for laptops
best everything

I don't want a botnet, but right now
Functionality and convenience > Botnet
>>
File: gold laugh.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
gold laugh.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
use bing
>>
>>62292189
Why do you care?

>Nothing to hide, nothing to fear
>>
Just be a good goy and use google, there's no real evidence that google is indeed a botnet.
>>
>>62292277
t. pajeet
>>
>>62292310
I know what you are but what am I
>>
When you start looking for alternatives, they will appear naturally. However, I won't be spoon feeding you as the sticky contains everything you need.
>>
/g/ search engine when?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170906-205403.jpg (480KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170906-205403.jpg
480KB, 1080x1920px
>>62292294
>Buttons at the bottom of each email with applicable responses to said email
>Not botnet
Pic related.
>>
>>62292189
>Best Search engine
Sure, there is a reason they have a monopoly. You can still use something like Startpage.
I find Bing surprisingly decent, but I cant directly compare it without feeding it the massive amount of data I have fed google.
>Best phone OS
Highly debatable. Not to mention there are surely de-botneted android distros
>Best Maps
Actually HERE maps are pretty great, and the app has offline support
>Best apps
Idk wheter you are talking about android & chrome apps but the stores are mostly full of half assed crap a pajeet made for ad revenue
>Best translator
Probably, but bing has pleasantly surprised me lately, even if it is just another botnet
>Best office solution
You must be retarded. Google apps are barebone at the very best. Libreoffice gets the job done well, and you need to supplement google apps with libreoffice anyways since large documents make it crash
>Cloud
Also debatable. I prefer skydrive and aside from free photo storage I don't think there is anything google can offer anything its rivals can not. Its terms of use for g drive are actually worse than Microsoft's, and they have banned people off their accounts before for having the wrong opinions without explanation, so say goodbye to your cloud data.
>Fast browser that is easy to use
Just use something Chromium based. You get the exact same shit without the botnet and oftentimes even better performing, like Vivaldi.
>Best dumb os for laptops
Yeah miss me with that shit. Even the Chromixium knockoff is better. Chrome OS is nothing but gentoo modded in a way that would lock you to their chrome apps.
>best everything
TL;DR you're a dumbfuck fanboy, nice bait.
>>
>>62292189
>best search engine
DuckDuckGo
>Best phone OS
iOS
>Best Maps
OSM
>Best apps
>Best translator
Lingvo
>Best office solution
MS Office
>Cloud
OwnDrive
>Fast browser that is easy to use
Opera
>Best dumb os for laptops
Linux
>best everything
No
>>
>>62292189
Do you want to degoogle yourself to be Free as in Freedom, or is it because you are an alt right cuck? If you want to be free, you should know being free is hard. It is like living in the wilds free from society. You have to make your own tools, clothes, and shelter, and they won't be the same standard as the products you coukd buy from corporations. Luckily, unlike living in the wilderness, being free on the computer is easier and more convinient thanks to thousands of volunteers who develop free software. The tools are already there.
>>
>>62292189
>Fast browser
>
>>
>>62292455
>Everyone I disagree with is an alt right cuck
Yeah me and Mr. Opera here are more inclined to believe you're simply retarded to be so gullible and manipulable by your surroundings. https://vivaldi.com/blog/google-return-to-not-being-evil/
>>
>>62292569
>people who share my retarded political beliefs are "everyone"
Next you gonna tell me Trump is president because of gamergate. Google is a corporation just like Microsoft and Apple. They are all SJW, spying, and greedy.
>>
>>62292755
Next I'm going to tell you that OP simply doesn't want to depend so much on an ad behemoth that censors and sabotages people on moment notice under it's new leadership, and we want to help him rather than bulshitting about something he didn't even say.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.