[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a thin form factor laptop with good specs and I was looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: asus-rog-zephyrus-30.jpg (57KB, 830x467px) Image search: [Google]
asus-rog-zephyrus-30.jpg
57KB, 830x467px
I need a thin form factor laptop with good specs and I was looking at getting a MBP but then I saw this thing and was half considering it. I wouldn't really be doing any gaming except for FF14 mostly videos, and programming while I'm out to sea.

My only problems is alot of people have said they need to undervolt the CPU for good temps and the retarded placement of the keyboard.

Anyone have one of these and can comment on it?

Not really interested in the XPS 15, the X1 carbon or the thinkpad.
>>
Why don't you want any of those / what is your budget?

By the way the majority of laptops you will want (thin) are going to undervolt the CPU.

Anyway just go to amazon and limit by core i processors, the size you want, and then sort by highest price. Those will probably be thinnest. There's a lot of asus / acer shit that is thin if you, for whatever reason, dont want xps / carbon.

razorblade stealth?
>>
>playing vidya
consider suicide
>gayman laptop
kys yourself
>>
>>62289588
I don't like the look of those other two, my budget is $3500. I know the CPU will be undervolted if it gets to a certain temp but with the ROG people are actually having to change the clock speed which I don't/shouldn't have to do.

I looked at the razor and while it's nice I don't fully trust razor.

More than likely just end up getting a full spec 15in MBP.
>>
File: 1483991101824.jpg (415KB, 1750x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483991101824.jpg
415KB, 1750x960px
>>62289551
Looks good. Better than any overheating throttling pile of shit from Applel at any rate.
>>
>>62289551
Why do they put the keyboard and touchpad close like that? All that wasted space, and the offset.

Damn, I can tell that screen is 1336x768 from here...
>>
>>62290078
It's for the components and cooling.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.