[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The highest court in the European Union has ordered a €1.0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: burning-money.jpg (174KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
burning-money.jpg
174KB, 500x446px
The highest court in the European Union has ordered a €1.06 billion ($1.4 billion) antitrust fine against Intel be re-examined, heralding a victory for other technology companies currently facing similar investigations from Europe. In 2009, the European Commission found that Intel had "harmed" its rivals by giving incentives to computer makers Dell, Lenovo and HP for using its microprocessor chips instead of those from rival AMD. Intel appealed, but the fine was upheld in 2014.

https://www.engadget.com/2017/09/06/intel-escapes-1-06bn-antitrust-fine-for-the-time-being/?sr_source=Twitter

you cant make this shit up LOL everyone knows what they did and yet they escaped it
europe in a nutshell
>>
>>62281789
It should be readjusted to the current size of the company and value of the currency because they still haven't paid it.
If they get away with it hopefully someone will just start executing execs
>>
>>62281789
I love the "le yurop" meme while there's much worse shit going on in america without anyone ever shitting on them in court for decades or trying to do so anymore
>>
>>62281936
Our Atty Generals have done nothing for the past decade. It's fucking sad how much Google and friends have simply gotten away with.
>>
>>62281789
At least Europe pretends to care about antitrust unlike US courts
>>
>>62281789
the 1.09bill was a big number for the intel of 2009
the 1.09 bill isnt really nothing for the intel of 2017
they might raise it to a more representative amount of the company status
>>
File: OY VEY.jpg (16KB, 202x249px) Image search: [Google]
OY VEY.jpg
16KB, 202x249px
>>62281789
>>
>>62282026
They don't care about the people being exploited by these shitty practices. They just need more money to pay for dem migrants.
>>
So they are bad because they are the best?
>>
>>62281936
Our stuff never sees the light of day. People involved are killed off and everyone moves on.
>>
>>62281789
>europe in a nutshell
like america isn't the most corrupt piece of shit country that claims to be democratic while ultimately being oligarch nation.

kys thanks
>>
>>62281789
I don't understand op. Aren't there any appeals in the 'land of the free'?
>>
>>62282321
You seem like a regular brainiac.
>>
File: 1502329901294.jpg (56KB, 583x435px) Image search: [Google]
1502329901294.jpg
56KB, 583x435px
>>62282387
Fucking America I swear to God.
You just have the Freedom to be murdered by richer people, no wonder it's the epicenter of cuckolding.
>>
>>62284503
at least if you die from radiation poisoning you know putin himself thought you were dangerous enough
i will take pride on that
>>
>>62281789
So, the EU is butthurt because Intel's product was so superior that no one wanted to touch the shit their competitors were making?
>>
>>62284503
Millions of people are aware but things just never get to court. Or we see some bullshit charge and everyone gets off on bail.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.