[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we be fucking serious /g/ just for a fucking minute all memes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: reep.jpg (125KB, 987x747px) Image search: [Google]
reep.jpg
125KB, 987x747px
Can we be fucking serious /g/ just for a fucking minute all memes a side tell me what you think.
>>
>>62274748
what are you trying to do?
>>
>>62274748
>USB
haha
>>
>>62274802
Become a famous Twitch streamer and make a lot of money.
>>
>>62274889
>>62274889
I thought you would be recording drums or live practice or something with 4 tracks.

A scarlet solo would generally be enough if you just need something to capture your voice at high quality. But I guess the extra inputs are nice for flexibility.

I got a 2i4 myself, has MIDI for my piano otherwise I would have just bought the 2i2.
>>
>>62274938
Well the problem is my Window AC is like an arms reach from where my computer is my old audio setup was a Heil PR-40 and a Mackie 1202LV4 and a Behringer Multicom Pro-XL MDX4600 I sold it back to guitarcenter they gave a shitty $215 for everything.
>>
>>62274809
what's the alternative?
>>
>>62274748
I think it's shit. This 'mixing board' form factor is only good if you're actually mixing something reasonably often. Otherwise it's just a big waste of desk space. I would have gone BEHRINGER U-PHORIA UMC202HD and SHURE SM48 for half the price of what you bought here. If you have money to spend after that, spend it on compressor and EQ plugins for your PC.
>>
>>62275023
He's probably a firewire or lightning macfag, ignore him

>>62275013
The AC is loud? You want to use a noise gate then, also look into directional / shotgun mics that you can point to your face and it wont grab the ac's noise. I have a fucking dog next door that starts barking whenever im streaming, its like that little fucker knows
>>
>>62274748
had a shit experience with that mixer, emitted a high ass hissing noise that I kept having to EQ out constantly. It was probably a power supply thing, and one day it just turned off and never turned back on. protip would be in the future to save for longer and invest in a beheringer or allen&heath. Better yet, if you only have a couple mics or instruments gets a interface instead.
>>
File: 1325137389104.jpg (44KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1325137389104.jpg
44KB, 409x393px
>>62275483
>invest
>in a behringer

is this a fucking joke
>>
>>62274889
But nothing of that is relevant for being a twitch streamer?
People with a genuine interest (the only good streamers) don't start by buying unnecessary shit, they start by doing. And buy shit to further their hobby.

If you try to get into a hobby by paying $200 then you are already doing it wrong and will drop it after a week.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.