[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i'm new to windows, and new to torrenting. how can I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: dva_overwatch_4k-HD.jpg (522KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
dva_overwatch_4k-HD.jpg
522KB, 3840x2160px
so i'm new to windows, and new to torrenting. how can I get started? If I can avoid buying PIA for 8$ I will but I'm trying to get that young FL studio
>>
>>62274153
>new to windows
>posts overmeme picture
yeah okay buddy
>>
how to into bittorrent:
1. download
2. seed
>>
>>62274178
I play on ps4

I also just wanted something to post for this thread
>>
>>62274189
don't I need to hide behind 7 proxies?

also what about utorrent
>>
Is peer block and incognito enough?
>>
>>62274472
>>62274153
No, buy AirVPN and use it with the OpenVPN software.

Then you can torrent without any worries.
>>
If you live in the US or one of those countries with a lot of problems with the copyright meme you definitely need a VPN.
Download and try Freedome, I think the trial is 7 days. I experienced very good download speeds with that one and is a bit cheaper compared to PIA.
About the client, uTorrent is getting left behind because the debts included malware not so long ago. Use qBitTorrent or if you really like uTorrent go get version 2.0. I think oldversion.com still has it.
>>
>>62274492
Ah thanks, I like the three day buying option
>>
Torrent client
http://proxyportal.me/
+ VPN if you live in a shit country

All you need
>>
>>62274508
Well if bittorrent is the better option I'm ok with just getting it

So bittorrent, airvpn or the freedoms trial, and peerblock. Anything else?
>>
File: dubs.jpg (29KB, 528x384px) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
29KB, 528x384px
>>62274472
>incognito for torrents

Go to bed grandpa

Also check em
>>
>>62274153
install gentoo
>>
>>62274582
Nice try

I'm good enough at tech to know what to ask but new enough to not know how to find trustworthy answers
>>
>>62274508
American ISP's usually don't give a fuck since they aren't legally at risk for anything you do and they want your money above all else, VPN's are just a meme unless your version of privacy is paying someone else to collect your data
>>
>>62274153
Here's a real answer anon:
1) download and install deluge (like utorrent but not as shitty by far)
2) Go to thepiratebay. There are alternative websites (trackers in this context), but this is a good starting point
3) Find something you want and click the little magnet next to it. This will open deluge and you can start the torrent.
4) After a couple seconds ("downloading metadata") you can select which individual files you'd like to download (ie: the episode not all the episodes).

PIA is a fine VPN as are most. Do your research. PIA has good torrent speeds but only on 1-2 of their servers, for example. Google the provider + torrent and you'll find numerous threads with discussion.
>>
>>62274678
I'll try deluge then. So according to >>62274626
I should just do the free trial?
>>
>>62274599
How did you get 'em? Teach me.
>>
>>62274714
Wizardry
>>
>>62274153
Get rid of windows, install Debian.
Then use Deluge.

>>62274492
>AirVPN
No, just rent a dedi instead if you are scared of your ISP.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.