[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sqt/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 24

File: D5HJ4KJ2.jpg (202KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
D5HJ4KJ2.jpg
202KB, 960x1200px
Stupid Questions Thread
Use a search engine before posting
Not kosher or halal
>>
If I were to buy a Samsung Legend 8, a smart flip phone released only in Asia, would there be a way to use it in the US? And if not, know of any good smart flip phone usable in the good ol US of A?
>>
File: 1502116045169.jpg (489KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1502116045169.jpg
489KB, 2048x1365px
>>62271098
Hey fool trying to php here and my files only run when I manually add the port number in the URL bar,
e.g "localhost/example/hello.php" to localhost:9432/example/hello.php".
How can I make it do this automatically?
My config file host name
$siteName = "http://localhost/" . $localHostSiteFolderName;

Any advice much appreciated
>>
She's kinda old now.
>>
Can I cap my FPS on Windows 10? I use this machine for gaming but in some games it gets 1000+ FPS and I've heard of that damaging the GPU.
>>
>>62271314
v-sync.
>>
1. did IBM sell their technology to lenovo/another japanese or chinese company
2. if IBM stayed in business and Microsoft never made windows the standard of computing would the tech world be better overall
>>
>>62271326
It seems as though that caps it to 60 on my PC, probably because my monitor is registered as 60Hz, but it's actually 165Hz and I'd like to get this frames.
>>
What do I change to stop index from refreshing?
It's the only bad part of 4chanX.
>>
>>62271214
I think you'd have to get an unlocked mobile plan but im pretty sure those cost like $600+
>>
>>62271314
You can do that via your GPU driver control panel.
>>
My PS/2 keyboard no longer works in my bios. I'm pretty sure I changed nothing but I did move my setup to another location. However it works perfectly in Linux. Is there any way to get it working again in bios or did something break? Googling really didnt provide any solutions and disabling legacy USB setting in bios didn't fix anything.
>>
How do you do fancy readme files in github?
I see some with graphics and font formatting and shit..
>>
Is there something in its design preventing HDMI to be used for general data transfer (like USB or ethernet)?
>>
>>62271773
learn markdown.
https://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/
https://guides.github.com/features/mastering-markdown/
>>
File: eTTOS5H.jpg (110KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
eTTOS5H.jpg
110KB, 720x960px
when buying cpu, look at one, what does all the numbers and details mean and stand for?
for example:
>Intel® Core™ i7-620M Processor 4M Cache, 2.66 GHz
the i7 means its in series 7 and has 6 cores, yes?
what does the rest of it mean? what should i be look at when im buying?
is the cache more important the ghz and what does the one do compared to the other when the machine is running?
>>
The (correct) time on my desktop clock doesn't match the one running in my applications (firefox, discord)

I can't seem to change the time that it reads on those applications no matter how much I try because it seems as if they believe they are in the right time zone even though they are not.

(ex. right now it is 15:48, i sent a message three minutes ago in a chatroom, the timestap on that reads 16:45 even though it should read 15:45.)

It seems like they're getting the date from different places, but I can't figure out where.
>>
>>62271806
Cache is how much the CPU can store internally. It's the fastest way for it to retrieve information that it needs, faster than going to main memory to fetch it. The larger the cache, the higher the cache hit rate.
GHz is how fast the CPU can process tasks. I think it's something like 1GHz = 1bn Hz, so think of it as beating its heart 2.66bn times a second.
>>
>>62271806
>i7-620M
i7 is the series
620m model
m suffix = mobile
arrandale is the codename
>4m cache
fast memory zone that all of the cpu can access
the last piece is how fats the transistors open up
>>
File: drv.jpg (13KB, 463x75px) Image search: [Google]
drv.jpg
13KB, 463x75px
Are monitor drivers actually worth to install?
I have shitty old flatron w1942s and i found driver for it on the official LG site.
What does even driver for monitor do?
I mean i could understand if my monitor was some kind of 4k gsyng+build in audio, but i have cheap old lcd, nothing special about it. Works out of the box.
Also size of driver is suspiciously small. Only 6kb in zip. Pic related is what inside archive.
>>
>>62271348
This thread is for stupid questions, anon.
>>
>>62271098
https://learnpythonthehardway.org/python3/preface.html
Would you guys reccomend this to an absolute beginner?
>>
>>62271911
>The larger the cache, the higher the cache hit rate.
That doesn't mean a large cache is always good though.
>>
Trying to use the Breeze AlphaBlack KDE theme
https://store.kde.org/p/1084931
but when I run
python3 ~/.local/share/plasma/desktoptheme/breeze-alphablack/setpanelopacity.py 0.75
to change the transparency it doesn't work
what do
>>
is there anything like 4chan X for any of the 4chan (external) archives?
>>
how do i get windows to boot from a virtual disk?
>>
Are .gch files useful at all?
They stop me from compiling and I always have to delete them.
>>
>>62271911
>>62271925
thanks for answering me, makes me realize i dont know much about how computers work.
i guess i should priotize catche over ghz.
how much cache and ghz is standart nowadays and how much is too low/not worth it? is there ideal number?

>>62272057
can you elaborate some more
>>
Do Amazon Logistic drivers pick up packages all throughout the day or if mine didn't go out for delivery this morning is it pretty much confirmed to be delayed? Always thought the drivers just grabbed a batch of packages in the morning and delivered them all throughout the day but I'm not sure how the contractor guys AMZL hires do it.
>>
>>62271806
Just get the latest CPU of the series you want (i7 if you need hyperthreading, otherwise i5), with the highest model number you can get.
>>
>>62271974
What is it supposed to do?
Did you just download some random zip with no description?
>>
>>62272057
If the cache is large enough, it will spend some considerable time looking for it in cache, but it can simply request it from RAM. But it's the more the better for you.
>>
Is there are any series of video tutorials that will introduce gnu/linux for a power user?

ie getting right of how gnu/linux works on a semi deep level
>>
>>62272057
The tradeoff between looking through a larger cache and getting less misses vs getting more misses is worth it. It takes longer to fetch from memory than it does to look through cache and get a hit.
>>
File: 1491665156764.jpg (43KB, 322x605px) Image search: [Google]
1491665156764.jpg
43KB, 322x605px
Do opened background app eats battery?
Let's say I opened 5 apps, and I leave the phone to idle. Does closing all the opened apps after I've done with them make the battery last longer?
>>
>>62272433
>>>/t/ has some iirc
>>
Is it normal for C++ programs to take longer to compile than Java/C#?
>>
which linux distro should I use on a web server if I want the least hassle running things like docker, django projects, node, etc
I'm using debian 8 stable on all my servers right now and it's been a bit of a nightmare trying to get certain things working because of out of date software and whatnot
>>
Does anyone know of a relyable place to get proxies?
The place I use now is some shitty blog and the proxies always die.
>>
>>62272437
some apps might run in the background for a short while and consume a tiny amount of power
I'm not qualified to answer this question really, just my observation from using my own phone
I personally never close apps completely because they stop running after a short while anyways
>>
>>62272512
buy a cheap vps for $2 a month and run your own
try deep net solutions
>>
File: Literallyme.jpg (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Literallyme.jpg
210KB, 1920x1080px
Is this good for 1440p gayming ? https: //pcpartpicker.com/list/NTd47h
>>
>>62272443
Games for gnu/linux thread?
>>
i'm trying to install ubuntu on a partitioned HDD space. the ubutntu install instructions tell me i need to put the files on a usb or dvd and boot from the usb or dvd. I don't have either a usb or dvd.

I created a virtual disk with the ubuntu files on it however i cannot figure out how to boot from the virtual disk.
>>
>>62272554
Yeah, most of those don't really work for what I want.
I need multiple proxies. If I were to pay, I would just pay some proxy service.
Tor exit nodes are banned.
>>
>>62272575
At 60hz, yeah. With a build like that, you might as well grab a 1080 though.
>>
>>62272489
Yes, Java and C# are JIT languages that do part of their compilation at runtime, and C++ also inherited the header file trainwreck from C so its compile times are extra shitty.
>>
>>62271829
I have tried simply restarting but now the problem seems to be worse. First when I booted it up it seemed to be going off hardware time as local time, now it has three different times: the time i have in time settings, the time it says on the desktop toolbar, and the time that all of my apps are reporting. Only one of these is correct.
>>
>>62272381
Oh ドンマイ it's out for delivery now.
>>
>>62271348
IBM sold off their desktop/laptop division to Lenovo. The only hardware they do now is servers and mainframes. I'm not really good at "what if" scenarios so I'll pass on the second question.
>>
I'm learning SDL and am creating the "initialise" file. This file will initialise the subsystems, then create the window and renderer as well as other things. Is this the right way to handle it? It also handles errors too at the moment. Here's the code:
https://pastebin.com/SYtHJ6UJ
>>
How hard is it to design my own CPU architecture?
>>
>>62272740
what about 140hz ?
>>
>>62272894
That's not a stupid question, but the stupid answer is very.
>>
would a usb 2 based wifi adapter use less power than my on board wifi card?
>>
>>62272989
I would think the difference is negligible, why don't you test it? Shouldn't take long if your concern is saving laptop battery power.
>>
>>62271098
I got a notification for copyright infringement for torrenting last week. How long until I don't need to worry about the botnet looking over my shoulder?
>>
>>62273061
When you get a seedbox to ftp into
>>
>>62273124
Would just using an old laptop in my house as a seedbox work?
>>
>>62272830
If anyone has any idea please i cant live like this forever
>>
So I downloaded a bunch of ghibli films in one big torrent, and while some work just fine some display an error message when i try to open them saying that the file path doesn't exist.

Upon checking the properties of these files i see that their path begins with
>\\?\H:\
instead of just H:\
How do I fix this? I've tried redownloading just those files but that hasn't worked. I am using windows 10
>>
Why do you use your upload speed to download things?
>>
>>62273205
then you'd want to attach a vpn to it to avoid the isp
>>
>playing a PC game on fullscreen
>find some moment which I want to screenshot
>press print screen
>minimize the game through alt + tab
>open Paint
>paste
>it just come out a black screen
>even when the game itself didn't had a black screen at the time I screenshot'd

Any solution for this or alternatively any better program I could download to screenshot screens here?
>>
>>62273313
werks on my masheen >>>/v/
>>
>>62273254
Also, it's always the same files when i try deleting them and start over
>>
Why has the OP been a Xena pic for the last 6 weeks
>>
>>62273261
I'm assuming that VPNs cost money in Canada so I pretty much can't torrent anymore?
>>
>>62273313

alt+enter to go windowed, then take a screenshot
There are probably better solutions but I mostly game on steam and it has it's own screenshot system so I don't really bother with anything else.
>>
>>62273384
They're very cheap
>>
>>62273415
Is there a list somewhere of VPNs that don't suck?
>>
>>62271098
no one has explained the callisto meme to me
>>
>>62273472
https://thatoneprivacysite.net/
>>
>>62271379
That's pretty fucked
>>
Hey anyone know the specific filepath I need to manually recover my windows 10 boot option?
>>
>>62273205
How does that even make sense to you? That's like laundering money through your own bank account.
>>
>>62273246
No one lives forever.
>>
Need a new GPU. My main goal is to max out completely the 3 main games I play.

Overwatch, Starcraft Remaster and PUBG. I also want to future proof a little.

I'm looking at the 1070 but that seems overkill? Thoughts?
>>
Is it actually true that windows 7 file search indexing fucks up an SSD?

My 850 evo is arriving soon and i'd hate to have to turn it off just to use that SSD properly
>>
How comes there is some blurry line at the bottom (horizontal) of many high definition videos? I see it a lot even on clips in video games.
>>
>>62273257
Because you have to send packets requesting and confirming the ones you get. That's why QOS works by limiting what you upload in order to influence what comes in. UDP doesn't require much confirmation, but it is still requires some outgoing info.
>>
>>62273472
Just use PIA
>>
>>62273526
1070 is overpriced because of miners. Same with the 1060. Best bang for your buck now is the 1050ti or 1080. For the games you want to run, 1080 is the better option.
>>
How do I take a snapshot of a website for archival purposes?
Including crawls of arbitrary depth.
>>
>>62271214
>smart flip phone
This is basically not a thing here
>>
>>62273568
I was listening to a YouTuber today who said the exact same thing.

Can you like quickly explain this miner thing to me? What's going on? Why are they buying all these cards?

Also, SC2 or FTW2? Is there a real difference?
>>
>>62273504
U wot mate
>>
>>62273541
No. Nothing fucks up an SSD any more.
>>
What is the fastest and most hassle-free way of installing a 120mm LED fan at the front portion of ur case
>>
>>62271214
You would need to make sure the phone is GSM, and that whatever bands the network uses (ATT vs Tmobile) are supported by your network. Don't bother with the major carriers unless you need a lot of data. MVNOs are hella cheaper. You can get unlimited talk/text for like $20 a mo. If you're going outside of big cities much, stick to att mvnos.
>>
File: f.jpg (83KB, 800x542px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
83KB, 800x542px
>>62273548
>>
>>62272703
Most versions of windows don't support booting from a virtual disk. Really your easiest option is to go buy a flash drive. You could take a stab at this

https://neosmart.net/wiki/easybcd/portable-entries/iso-images/
>>
>>62272989
No, if anything it would use slightly more. Powering an external USB interface is an extra step
>>
>>62273545
Either a problem with your monitor or GPU. If you're using a dedicated, try switching to internal graphics.
>>
>>62271098
Finally planning to just go ahead and run linux on a VM and pretend its my desktop, going with Arch, but really is it that "unstable", to the point that it will fuck up course work, or work once I go into professional development?
>>
>>62273779
if you want stable then use slackware
>>
>>62273608
Bump.
>>
File: sad.jpg (403KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
403KB, 1600x900px
>>62271098
Which monitor to choose, anons?

>28'' 4k Acer @ $367
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824011061

or

>28'' 4k Samsung @ $370
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824022246
>>
>>62273841
mining is people letting the nsa use their graphics card for decryption work in exchange for digital currency
>>
>>62273678
It's like even if you're mostly listening to someone, you have to be able to ask a few questions, nod your head, and go "mmhm, yea" every now and then, or they'll quit talking to you. A really big conversation requires more feedback from you.

https://gobrolly.com/internet-upload-speed-important/
>>
"No suitable graphics card found.

Could not find a Direct3D device that supports the XNA Framework Reach profile.

Verify that a suitable graphics device is installed.

Make sure the desktop is not locked, and that no other aplication is running in full screen mode.

Avoid running under Remote Desktop or as a Windows service.

Check the display properties to make sure hardware acceleration is set to Full."

This error is showing up whenever i try to open Terraria. A couple of weeks ago i could run it fine
Anyone knows how to fix this?
couldn't find an answer on google

i have i7, gtx960m, 8GB ram, windows 10
>>
>>62273779
>Use linux inside of windows
Y tho?
>>
File: tumblr_on40gyysX91ukzozeo1_500.png (221KB, 382x624px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on40gyysX91ukzozeo1_500.png
221KB, 382x624px
Is Firefox on Android slow as hell compared to Chrome for anyone else? I'm annoyed by Chrome's bullshit but jesus christ is it laggy.
>>
>>62273872
I've never experienced that. But these days an time a device/pc is slightly overloaded with shit, I think the built in browser benefits from being integrated and optimized. If you've already tried reinstalling, I'd look at the rest of your phone and see what you can fix. If it's an older model, consider a custom rom.
>>
Programming languages often use the ampersand (&) for references. For example, &str1.

How do you pronounce this when reading the code? "Ampersand str1"? "Reference str1"? "And str1"?
>>
I'm learning programming with Java and searching about OOP cuz I was trying to understand its concepts I found a link where an experienced programmer said he hated OOP and it is really bad, then I searched about it and it seems that many experienced programmers hate OOP. should I worry about it as a beginner? should I keep learning OOP?are there alternatives to OOP? is there a "right way" to do OOP?
>>
>>62273904
et
>>
>>62273905
I love OOP.
>>
>>62273608
Because digital currency like bitcoin pays people to run GPU intensive shit on their computer, because that effort is what the currencie's network is built out of. Bitcoin hasn't been profitable to a home user in a long time, but a lot of other currencies are going through a phase where they're worth it.
>>
>>62271098
Do you all interview often when you already have a job? Thoughts? I'm finding it's very enlightening even if they don't give an offer
>>
>>62273921
would you tell me what's the right approach a beginner like me should have about it in order to git gud at it?
>>
>>62273948
>>62273857
Fuck that, when are the prices going down?
>>
>>62273977
All are having a pretty decent correction currently
>>
Trying to view pictures in the boards archives (warosu, fireden, rebeccablacktech ect.) and when i click on then the url changes to the image link but the page stays the same or goes to a white screen. Are the archives fucking up or is it Firefox?
>>
>>62273966
That's like asking girls out when you've already got a girlfriend. If you're into that shit, knock yourself out. I think it depends on how much you love the game or how invested you are in leveling up. I guess it's nice knowing your options, but I think most people only interview when they're looking to abandon ship.
>>
>>62273870
I have a seperate ssd waiting for linux but I want to be sure what distro before i use it
>>
>>62274107
Yeah, part of it is improving interview skills and comfort. But the side effect has been seeing the vastness of company cultures
>>
My bad, saw this after making my thread. How does torrenting work? I'd like to get the full FL studio + mixcraft. I know I'm not supposed to just download them before blocking my IP
>>
>>62274164
Usually you can tell the distro by reading its filename
>>
>>62274187
.. i mean sure what distro I want to use.

I had a centos CLI VM just for using gcc for beginners courses in uni, but nothing else.
>>
>>62273916
Really?
>>
>>62274173
I can see why it would be a good thing. That's the kind of shit that tends to pay off for people who can stand it. I am not those people.
>>
>>62274213
It doesn't even matter. You can install like 5 distros if you want. Knock yourself out. And you can install multiple DEs on a single VM and swap between them at boot to see what you like. I will say that arch is a bit oversold. If you're just using it because /g/ mentions it a lot, I would consider other options. For reliability/ease of use ubuntu is more of the default base.
>>
in the new firefox nightly, dragging and dropping images out of the browser saves them without any extension
i never had this problem on any other version, is there a fix?
>>
>>62274232
Well, i was rejected a fuck ton of times out of school and it hurt. I waz a huge pussy. Now i don't give a fuck as much
>>
>>62274308
Yeah, I've never responded well to exposure therapy. Tits for you though
>>
>>62274281
I want a blend of stability, minimalistic install (so I know what is running), and having enough adoption that ___ feature is supported (never lacking a critical package or something).

So arch fits that I suppose? I was looking at void but arch's documentation has me swayed so far
>>
>>62274377
Most of its docs are applicable to other distros. Pacman is solid though. Neither OS would be by first choice for reliability with professional work. You might consider the ubuntu minimal install and slapping a WM on top of that. But seriously, just pick the distros you're most interested in and install all of them.
>>
Any good light pdf reader for my windows shitty tablet
>>
I ripped an 1tb drive with a windows 8.1 partion of out my laptop and I want to access the files. Is there a way I can into this from bios or allow myself to view the contents of the user folder? I've tried and I keep getting an error on boot.
>>
how do i go about doing this, i want to record footage off an older console without having to use a capture card

its possible to hook up the console to my pc monitor, so is there a way to get the pc to record whatever is displaying currently on the montior?
>>
Someone please spoonfeed me how to get autocomplete working in vim. I need that completion for classes and structs becuase I'm two interligent too look up the documentation.
>>
>>62274709
You need to view it from another os.
>>
Can someone clarify the compatibility note in this:

https: //pcpartpicker.com/list/fcdNM8

The motherboard M.2 slot #2 shares bandwidth with a SATA 6.0 Gb/s port. When the M.2 slot is populated, one SATA 6.0 Gb/s port is disabled. This is my very first build, sorry for trouble
>>
>>62274782
No, not at all. Unless you have some sort of tuner/capture card on your pc, there is zero input/recording.
>>
>>62274841
Linux live disk right? That's what I thinking.
>>
>>62274875
Or windows

http://windowsmatters.com/2014/01/03/updated-win8pe-includes-x86-x64-versions/
>>
>>62274846
Pretty straightforward. If you use that SSD, one of your sata ports is disabled. You will have to use one of the five others.
>>
>>62274910
So no problem then ? ok
>>
>>62274898
Right now I have it in an external enclosure and I'm viewing it from win10. Would your tool allow me to fix the drive and make it bootable from usb?
>>
I have a Dell S2417DG and I'm having an issue with VSync. My applications read the monitor's refresh rate as 60Hz when it's actually 165Hz. Is there anything I can do about this?
>>
>>62274956
My "tool" is just the windows equivalent of a live cd. You can't boot normal windows over USB.
>>
If I want to use a tiling window manager for Windows, I see the bug.n or windawsome seem to be top picks. My question is, do they install neatly or do they drop files everywhere, shit up the registry, and generally make uninstalling after I'm done testing them a pain in the ass?
>>
Is there any point in new programming languages being created?
>>
>>62275009
Damn, I'm sure not looking forward to reinstalling Kontact. Oh well, thanks anon.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (193KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
193KB, 2000x1333px
Looking for a mouse similar to pic related
I still use the Razer Mamba 2012 edition, but it keeps failing every time I repair it, so eventually I'll have to replace it.
I'd get a Razer Deathadder, but it requires the synapse crap now, and razer mices break fast so I'm looking for something similar.

Needs:
- Same ergonomic shape/design
- about 6400 DPI
- look okay (you know what I mean)
- 2 sidebuttons, driver-programmable preferred

I don't care about wireless, am gonna use it wired anyway
Will be lurking for 2 hours
>>
Theoretically, if reddit went down for a day, could the 4chan servers support all the extra traffic that would come here?

What if all the traffic was redirected from reddit to 4chan? Could it still support it?
>>
>>62275022
I'd say the only game in town is to create a higher level language that provides more advanced concepts.

New C++ standards are trying to bring in those advanced concepts into its language so it can try and stay relevant. See: boost
>>
>>62275111
Yes, because there will be butthurt people leaving obviously
>>
>>62274982
pls respond
>>
>>62275188
hello
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-05-21-06-38.png (207KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-05-21-06-38.png
207KB, 1080x1920px
Why isn't uBlock Origin blocking these banners anymore? And ads were showing again, until I refreshed the page. How do I block them, and how do I get rid of the spaces where ads were?
>>
>>62275251
I meant help me.
>>
>>62275326
dumb phoneposter
>>
>>62275326
>using a mobile browser
???
>>
My brother's PC blew up a little while back and he just bought a new one. I've salvaged an R290x out of it and I'd like to use it in my PC. How do I check if it still works without damaging my PC (if the card was the issue). Or can a GPU not do much to damage your mobo/other components?
>>
Best distro without systemd
Bonus points if Debian based
>>
>>62275545
devuan
>>
How do I get wifi on gentoo
>>
>>62272499
I'm just going to assume ubuntu 16 then
>>
Why am I just not allowed to watch YouTube in 1080p? It never buffers enough even though Netflix, Amazon video, literally anything else has no problems ever.
>>
>>62275545

Debian GNU/kFreeBSD
>>
>>62275600
Wasn't Devuan on Jessie?

>>62275684
Might check Debian/GNU
Also is FreeBSD gud for desktop/daily use?
>>
>college internet file upload speed is fucking unbearable
What do?
>>
What's the best external I can get for $160 or less? 3tb is optimal but 2tb is fine too.
>>
>>62275822
sacrifice some goats
>>
installing arch ina virtualbox before I install on an actual hard drive

In this case its a BIOS install not UEFI correct? For when i do this on my HDD I will have to use UEFI I think (most modern machines do?)
>>
Does windows 10 actually run faster than 8? I have an older laptop that I literally only use for one class at uni that still has gwx on it and I'm trying to decide if I want to upgrade and mess around with 10
>>
Also in the arch instructions for Grub, it mentions to use sdx.. is sdx a placeholder for whichever way I installed arch? I put mine in /dev/sda/ so Grub goes there? or a separate partition actually called /dev/sdx/
>>
>>62271356
There should be an option to change the refresh rate in the Nvidia control panel.
>>
>>62276037
How do I get to the Nvidia control panel?
>>
>>62276060
right click desktop
>>
>>62276060
Go to your desktop and right-click your mouse. I'm on windows 10 with an nvidia gpu and when I right click my mouse in the desktop area, Nvidia control panel is one of the options.
>>
>>62276091
>>62276101
Found it, thank you so much!
>>
>>62275339
>>62275406

th-thanks guys.
>>
>>62276165
Use Clover or Dashchan
>>
>>62275981
pls help lads
>>
>>62275961
Not really, it is faster than 7, but the forced updates are cancer, especially the big ones that reset your settings to default values, also the onedrive and skype forced integrations are troublesome if you're not going to use them.
>>
>>62271251
>thin thighs
>strong jawline
>"she"
>>
How do JS and CSS harm my privacy? I understand JS because of tracking, but not sure about CSS.
>>
>>62275981
Where does it says that exactly?.

/dev/sdx are your harddisk where the x is kinda like the drive letter, partitions are denoted with a number after sdx, for example for a disk with letter b and 2 partitions you should have /dev/sdb for the whole disk, /dev/sdb1 for partition 1 and /dev/sdb2 for partition 2.

To answer your question if you're doing a MBR install you select a hardrive (/dev/sda).
>>
>>62276517
Mostly the visited selector, however without JS to check if an element on the DOM has the visited class is useless.
>>
What the fuck is actually a good source for learning assembly(specifically with nasm is preferred)? Everything I find is either outdated or too verbose for an introduction.
>>
I have possibly a really stupid question
I'm a complete beginner when it comes to understanding how networks work and communicate, anyway my question.

I understand that when you send a HTTP request that it will seek out that particular port on whatever IP you send the request to
I am wondering where on localhost does that get sent from and when you receive the request back how and where is it finally un-packaged
>>
I have an old dell inspiron 1501.

What can I do with it besides booting it with linux?
>>
>>62275961
Why the hell do you have gwx in 2017?
>>
File: 1479773214388.png (17KB, 465x354px) Image search: [Google]
1479773214388.png
17KB, 465x354px
how do I make so all running applications are synced in volume?
>>
Is there a way to prevent the windows 10 administrator user from accessing another user's program? I want to have a productivity user where muh gaems won't be accessible, but it has to have administrator rights since I always use cmd.
>>
>>62276928
Have better self control, create a new user account that doesn't have games installed
>>
>>62276927
Increase them all to 100.
>>
>>62276928
>How do I make a garden god can't piss in?
Get used to typing in your password when you start up command line.
>>
>>62271979
how is what i said not stupid wtf
>>
>>62276656
>besides booting linux
You're gonna want that as a baseline, and a pretty light distro at that, unless you like going out for dinner while your browser loads.
>>
Why is it so hard to find an International English image of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2015? Is there a way I could somehow cheat TechNet or MSDN for a download and an SHA-256?
>>
I need a sound bar for my Sony Bravia X800E. Anyone have any recommondations? I'm trying to stay around 200 Dollars.
>>
>>62277036
Wardriving if you also need a reason to go outside. Its fun to cruise around listening to /mu/sic while kismet does its thing. Super autistic, but relaxing.
>>
>>62271348
Windows was largely the cheap and easily available clone of Mac. It was the next logical step after they acquired qDOS. It filled a role, somebody else would have done a similar job. We could have done worse. Microsoft bailed out apple when they were going to go under. Apple and microsoft today might as well be different companies from the ones that existed in the 80s and 90s. Most companies tend to skew towards being dicks over time.
>>
Should I leave my laptop on Hibernate or sleep?
I rarely use it, but when I do use it, booting up takes fucking forever. Like 30 seconds.
It's a W520 and I use it as a desktop when I'm home, but now I'm mostly using my X230 for school
>>
Just testing to see if banned, 4chan.org/banned won't load for some reason
>>
>>62277253
Excellent. Now how the fuck do I get rid of avast antivirus and something called "web companion"? They appeared out of nowhere and I think it's stopping me from posting on 4chan on my pc
>>
>>62276550
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/GRUB#Installation_2

there it mentions sdx, I made my install on sda not knowing usually people put grub on sda as boot partition, then sda1 for the actual OS.
>>
What's the point of buying Microsoft Office if you can use it for free online?

Yes, I know LibreOffice exists too, but I specifically need MS Office for my job unfortunately. Government regulations.
>>
Will drivers for Windows NT 4.0 Workstation work under Windows 3.51?
>>
I'm looking into setting up a home server primarily for a Plex server and media archive. Would I be better off buying a prebuilt NAS from QNAP or a similar company, or building my own from scratch?
>>
>>62277563
Prebuild NAS are very nice but limited on processing power, for Plex this is not a problem unless you're planing to transcode on the fly to dozens of users.

>>62277357
GRUB install itself on a special part of the harddrive called the MBR (master boot record, the first 502 blocks), partitions start after the block 502, as i said /dev/sda is not a partition is the disk itself. When you tell GRUB to install on sda it will use the MBR reserved space, it wont touch your partitions(however you can have a partition called boot to store GRUB binaries)
>>
why does my computer keep restarting

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
- <System>
<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}" />
<EventID>41</EventID>
<Version>5</Version>
<Level>1</Level>
<Task>63</Task>
<Opcode>0</Opcode>
<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-09-06T05:16:49.498370000Z" />
<EventRecordID>8357</EventRecordID>
<Correlation />
<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
<Channel>System</Channel>
<Computer>SG1</Computer>
<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
</System>
- <EventData>
<Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>
<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>
<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">true</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>
>>
>>62277968
That just says it turned off with no warning.

In what way the restart happens?
>>
>>62277270
For uninstalling AVs that won't come off the normal way, the best thing to do is download a fresh copy of their installer and use its uninstall option. If that doesn't work, try revo-uninstaller and delete everything it will let you. Make sure you get a system restore point before you go full murder mode.
>>
>>62278013

just restarts randomly. screen will freeze audio will play for a few seconds then restart. looks like

0x00000124
ntoskrnl.exe
ntoskrnl.exe+7211eb
>>
According to

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/20530/windows-10-reactivating-after-hardware-change

I should have associated my Windows 10 install with my Windows account prior to switching out hardware.

Given that my old install of Windows is wiped is there anything I can do now or should I just pirate the OS?
>>
>>62277441
Limited features, being fucked if you have to go somewhere without internet. Pirating isn't hard, but if you're using hardware/domains provided by your work there's a chance microsoft will come down on you/them
>>
>>62277737
I see, I guess I should say I am trying to install Grub in such a way that I can easily add/remove linux distros and just update the grub config accordingly..

But I tried creating a 1MiB fat32 partition as sda1 to put grub on, and have sda2 with Arch on it, when I did "mount /dev/sda2 /mnt" it told me error wrong file system, even though I had sda2 as ext4. So now I'm confused what I did wrong.

I had sda2 (which I planned to put Arch on), taking up the rest of the disk (in the VM). How to make other partitions then without messing that up, is another matter, but I assume there is an easy way since nobody leaves unused partitions for later use.
>>
>>62278245
I should say I had sda1 with the bios label, and sda2 with no label. But sda1 was fat32, and sda2 is ext4. I never got to putting grub on sda1 since I couldn't get arch on sda2 so im stuck
>>
>>62278210
That is kernel panic, again nothing that can show your problem.

It restarts or does it turn off with no warning?
>>
How do I start becoming a more generally competent programmer?

t. CS major somewhere past "inflated belief in self" point of Dunning-Kruger curve
>>
Property "/Net/ThemeName" does not exist on channel "xsettings".
Property "/Net/IconThemeName" does not exist on channel "xsettings".

why is my screenfetch doing this?
>>
>>62278210
Test your RAM and your PSU.
>>
>>62278302
two words
programming socks
>>
I have a spare nas lying around, what should I do with it
>>
>>62277004
I thought your question was interesting desu
Sorry I don't have an answer for you.
>>
>>62278536
set up a nas
>>
This question is entry-level stupid, so pls no bully
What is the purpose of
cd ./
I get that "." is my current directory. I first thought that "cd" would always act as if you were on "~" and thus if you wanted to backtrack you would type something like
cd ./../desktop

But I tested that and it is not the case, so for now I see no reason for "./" to exist aside from a consequence of how the terminal is designed
>Pls no bully
>>
>>62278645
you only use that to execute stuff not navigate around
https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/4430/why-do-we-use-to-execute-a-file
>>
>>62278645
>cd ./
No purpose
>cd ./fuckos
Might make sense if you had CDPATH set and a dir call fuckos in there. But generally it is generally useful in other cases to remove ambiguity.
>>
looking for a chair thats an upgrade from the ikea markus and has a bit more padding/customizing arm rest height etc

are dx racers/gaming chairs rly that bad?
>>
>mini Athlon-2650e 15W computer for $12
Should i buy it to play wannabe sysadmin? Is this thing even useful as a micro server or a raspi would be better for that?
>>
>>62278744
>>62278694
Thank you, once I learn more I will repay /g/ by answering a few questions myself
>>
File: 1474867468014.png (78KB, 400x236px) Image search: [Google]
1474867468014.png
78KB, 400x236px
Buying a second GPU off eBay, the seller has a few recent negative feedback of DOA parts. If it is DOA can I still refound bit under Australian law??
>>
I have an honor 4x running android 6.0, and the notifications keep disappearing randomly. I open an app that opens a notification, turn off my phone, turn it on 1 minute later and it's gone.
How do I keep my notifications?
>>
>>62271229
Your browser will only automatically check standard web ports. Google them.
>>
Which internet browser should I use on old and slow PC.
>>
anybody successfully blocking audio ads on spotify web with ublock? i've tried

/mp3-ad/*$domain=open.spotify.com

||audio-fa.scdn.co/audio/$media,domain=open.spotify.com

but neither works
>>
>>62278934
epiphany
>>
>>62272894
You need to design the mechanics of the system by describing the interconnectiveness of all subsystems.

You also need to create an instruction set; a list of commands that will control the dynamics of your system.

While the implementation would be quite specific, your architecture should be abstract such that different implementations may be created.

Google instructions set architecture and microarchitecture
>>
If I'm developing for Linux how much effort is it to support all the distros? If I build on Ubuntu will it just werk on, say, Gentoo?
>>
>>62277563
You can get more for less $ building your own, but the prebuilt solutions are going to give you the best power efficiency and use the least space. It's a lot like setting up pfsense on an old tower vs shelling out for a high end router
>>
>>62279456
as long as the required libraries and versions are available, yes
assuming the program isn't really distro-specifc (such as a package manager, or tool to configure distro-specific settings), they only real difference from a developers' point of view is package formats
that is, for ubuntu/debian you'd make a .deb package, for arch you'd make a .pkg.tar.xz package, for fedora/rhel/centos you'd make a .rpm package, etc
you can also leave this up to others, if it's popular enough someone else will do it for you, for example, steam for linux is only officially provided as a ubuntu/debian .deb package, but other people have converted that to various other package formats for use on other distros
>>
What's a good program to directly share files from my HDD to people? I don't want them to install anything, just access a link through a browser and directly download.
I used to use Rejetto HFS but it seems to be riddled with spyware now. I just don't trust it anymore.
>>
for vlc- can i make the taskbar icon go green (or whatever colour) to show how much of a file has played 9like for mpc-hc)?

and for mpc-hc- can i use the 'double click file to play it (in mpc-hc)' option but without the playlist that's already open in mpc-hc being overwritten/'disappearing'?

thanks
>>
I remember hearing a term that describes a programmer who always insists on doing everything himself.
Like if he needed something as trivial as a function that imports a PNG texture, rather than using a library that works perfectly fine, he would insist on making his own from scratch
Does anyone know what word I'm thinking on?
>>
>>62279773
NIH (Not Invented Here) syndrome?
>>
>>62278214
Anyone know?
>>
How do I reset certificates on Firefox? I permanently accepted a few because Firefox was being a cunt for different sites, but I want to go back.
>>
>>62279843
Have you tried the activation hotline yet?
>>
>>62271098
I've watched a Youtube video saying that Hard drives (at least common consumer grade ones) become too unreliable when they are larger than 2 TB, because the platters are too tightly packed.

Is this true?
>>
Something went horribly wrong with my sd card while setting it up for linux.

My computer now thinks the sd card has 100mb space total when it really has 32 gb.

How do I fix this?
>>
>>62280006
repartition
>>
I am 100% certain that i followed all the instructions right, but the installation of Ubuntu from usb fucks up on the "installation type" slide
is it possibly an issue with my usb drive?
>>
>>62280028
Ah thanks that fixed it.
Apparently it was set to FAT instead of FAT32.
>>
>>62279929
I wouldn't be surprised if it had SOME impact on the statistical reliability of drives, but it wouldn't be the most important thing by a long shot. If your drive is made by a shit manufacturer or a model plagued by defects that's a much bigger deal. If a drive is ever unusually cheap, ask yourself why. Often they'll sell different capacity versions under the same name, sharing an amazon page, and certain sizes will have huge failure rates. Turns out they got those from a different batch, factory, or even COMPANY. So you may see an almost identical 2tb and 4tb set, and turns out the 2tb is death incarnate and the other one's fine. Check reviews. This is true for pretty much any electronics that cost enough for you to care.
>>
>>62280110
How did you install it on the usb?
How did you download ubuntu?
Did you check the hash to verify you didn't flip a bit?
>>
>>62280127
it's not that, it's that you wrote an image to it, and the image had a 100MB first partition in it
>>
>>62280139
>How did you install it on the usb?
using rufus, putting all settings to the ones noted, and leaving the others in their defaults as instructed.
>How did you download ubuntu?
I got 16.04.3 and did not use an alternative download
>>62280139
>Did you check the hash to verify you didn't flip a bit?
no idea how to do that, but i did run the check that is the fourth option below try, install, and 'factory install' or something like that.
>>
>>62280141
Ah that would be my boot partition.
Still can't figure out what is causing the crash then.
Worked fine for setting up a bootable usb.
SD card crashing during mkfs
>>
Was 65 AUD for an 6950 an bad idea?
I should stop bid on random things on ebay
>>
Okay I've got a Dell Inspiron 1525. I can upgrade the RAM to 4 GB. Looking at prices online, 4GB would cost about ~55 CAD.

Is it worth it to upgrade?
>>
>>62280293
>>62280311
For best results convert to USD before posting, at least until the Yuan takes over.
>>
>>62276638
See this, kind of related: https://ip.bieringer.de/cgn-test.html

Your pc opens up a high port temporarily, sends and expect data from there.
>>
>>62279594
Set up a webserver or better seafile, see nginx for webserver.
>>
>>62280311
I wouldn't. Good laptops are so cheap these days that upgrades are hard to justify (especially if you don't have the version with the best processor/resolution). If you are determined to spend some cash, get an ssd.
>>
>>62280341
that wouldn't help, as that would just encourage comparing to US-local pricing, which might be different
finding something cheaper in the US doesn't help someone who isn't in the US
>>
test post
>>
>>62280419
It helps if you're trying to compare options or find out if something is worth its cost. If they're asking for help finding a better deal, they could always post in both currencies.
>>
>>62280456
ok so my question I need help with is
a) why do I have to solve a captcha with an auth'd 4chan pass?
b) why can I not post via VPN with a 4chan pass?
>>
>>62280456
It didn't work.
>>
>>62280465
Doesn't sound like you're actually logged in.
>>
>>62280456
You can do your tests in >>>/qa/
>>
>>62280476
I am, tried logging out and in again and it fixed nothing, also I have cookies enabled
>>
>>62280494
What script are you using?
>>
>>62280507
4chan x but it also happens on a serpeate browser with no addons
>>
>>62280514
How long ago did you buy it?
>>
>>62280536
can't remember but surely it wouldn't let me login if it's expired right?
>>
>>62280542
I've seen dumber things
>>
>>62280549
fuck sake I'll buy a new one tomorrow
>>
File: 1500035309395.png (270KB, 401x568px) Image search: [Google]
1500035309395.png
270KB, 401x568px
>>62280558
This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>62280577
ok it looks like self destructing cookies was fucking my shit up, fix'd now no need for a new pass
>>
>>62280642
new question what a good alternative to self destructing cookies?
>>
>>62280658
There is none right now.
>>
>>62280642
Ironic. All you had to do was wait 2 months for selfdestructing cookies to self destruct.
>>
>>62280778
IIRC waterfox isn't forcing a change to web extensions so think I would have been fine
>>
>>62280789
Waterfox is in over their head. They can only really keep webext going as long as the code changes are minor. Once firefox hard forks that shit (they're changing the core engine of their browser), waterfox etc are going to be up shits creek without a paddle. Also IIRC waterfox is basically one dude.
>>
>>62280822
oh fuck me lad, no idea what to do now only switched to waterfox because I heard it's faster and will keep extensions
>>
>>62280658
You can try cookie-AutoDelete, but they're still waiting for mozilla to give them access to localstorage
>>
>>62271214
http://www.qvc.com/TracFone-ZTE-Cymbal-T-LTE-Flip-Phone-with-1-Year-Service-%26-Accessories.product.E230502.html
>>
>>62280865
Yeah, announcing that is the most press coverage Waterfox has ever gotten
>>
>>62280865
You could probably hold on for about as long by switching to nightly. Firefox is leaving the setting open on there, they're just not making any promises about how long before shit changes too much for them to work. If you switch to ESR you're guaranteed till like july, but that means using firefox 52 until then.
>>
Is uMatrix just broken? I've noticed that some web pages just load to a blank page no matter what I do. For example, Google Caledar embed pages - the normal ones are blank, but the HTML embed (no JS) pages work fine.

To be clear, I do know how to use uMatrix, and it's blank even if I allow everything on the page. Even if I switch to * and allow everything on the global scope entirely, it still loads blank.
>>
>>62280952
Try disabling useragent spoofing. Google likes to give useragent-tailored javascript to its users.
>>
test post 02
>>
>>62281028
goddamnit
>>
File: 1125498123.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1125498123.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
My ISP is being weird.

Normally I get 3 megabytes per second download no matter what I'm downloading from where at what time.

However if I download a game via Steam or multiple torrents at once it jumps to the speed I'm supposed to be getting; ~7 megabytes per second

Whats up with that?
>>
Ok guys, something really weird just happened to my phone. I've got an Android phone and the SD card just stopped being recognized suddenly. I tried rebooting but just now noticed that the SD card isn't listed in /dev/block. Is it kill? How?
>>
>>62281101
Yep, sd cards live short lives.
>>
How can I create a local account on a new windows 8.1 installation now? A month ago I was able to do so but for some reason now "create a new account" embeds the Microsoft account login webpage and there is no way of doing that anymore. What the hell?
>>
>>62281112
Damn, and I just bought it off 2 months ago. I'm saddened.
>>
Assuming such a thing is possible, how terrible of an idea would it be to Install android on a hard drive? since android was designed for emmc storage.
>>
>>62281007
Thanks, I didn't think about those options in the settings.
>>
what's the closest I can get to a pc-like browser for android?
Something that can run flash and has desktop mode on by default
>>
>>62281202
Put it in your pc to confirm it anyway, they don't show up as sdx on android. But if it has stopped working it should be kill anyway.
>>
>>62281276
>Assuming such a thing is possible, how terrible of an idea would it be to Install android on a hard drive?
10/10 terrible. Why would you do that?
>since android was designed for emmc storage.
No.
>>
>>62281360
>Run flash
That ship has sailed son. Browsers have been phasing that insecure bloated crap for a while now. Adobe themselves are getting ready to kill it off.
>>
I want to use Facebook marketplace (yeh, good goy etc). But I can't. It has a warning message come up.
>>
Admittedly I didn't google it but is there a Firefox addon that lets me see image sizes in kb or mb? Not necessarily all the time, but maybe in the titlebar with the filename and res, or right click > view properties or something.

I thought maybe there'd be several so someone could recommend me one, thanks
>>
File: chickens.jpg (7KB, 198x250px) Image search: [Google]
chickens.jpg
7KB, 198x250px
i have downloaded an audio book as a bunch of mp3 files

how the hell do i listen to it? I have winamp but each cd of the book comes up like an album in my library. I need software that will keep my place in the book etc.
>>
>>62281545
If there is now there won't be soon.
>>
>>62281545
Yeah, it's called math.
>>
>>62281368
There are "run Android apps I your Linux distro" projects around. They build kernel modules for binder and such via dkms
>>
>>62281545
right click > view image info
>>
Is there a site/app where I can choose qualities I want from a laptop and then it gives me recommendations?

For example; intel i5, 256 SSD, 8RAM, 7-12h battery life and then it'd give me results that fit those requirements
>>
How do I download all images in a thread in 4chan x

I normally have to press CTRL+S but that saves thumbnails and other bits too.
>>
Does the zen kernel really make a difference or is it just snakeoil?
Would you recommend it for a desktop system?
>>
New thread
>>62282078
>>62282078
>>62282078
>>
>>62281809
Sorry, I forgot I asked this question, so my reply speed is coincidence, but I never knew that was a feature. But I don't see the info there.
>>
File: a.png (188KB, 780x627px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
188KB, 780x627px
>>62282107
>>
File: Untitled.png (301KB, 600x870px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
301KB, 600x870px
>>62282128
Oh, sorry, thanks. I think maybe the image I tried was recently updated, or like the "robots.txt" thing I sometimes see when googling prevents me from fetching that info on the pic. Cheers.
>>
>>62282143
lol
>>
>>62282167
I read everything in that screencap a hundred times hoping I didn't actually dox myself with it, but your reply is making me wary...

But to be fair the first time I just didn't click the image I wanted to check under the "address" thing I think.
>>
Got banned on clover app on android for proxy/vpn stuff but I dindu nuthin. I just connected to a public wifi the other day. Is there a way for me to clear it? Or do I have to uninstall and reinstall the app? Would it remember my settings?
>>
>>62282300
App doesn't have to do anything with a ban.
>>
>>62282343
Doesn't the ban stick to a cookie or cache or something? So is my phone's mobile ip banned now? Why is it following me after I left the public wifi? Btw, the ban was filed on 9/4 which I didn't even use the phone at all on that day so I'm pretty sure it wasn't me.
>>
>>62282548
Toggle air plane mode until the ban goes away
>>
What's the best way to learn Python and Javascript ?
>>
>>62282609
Wearing a skirt
>>
>>62282548
>Doesn't the ban stick to a cookie or cache or something?
No, its IP ban.
>>
>>62282636
B-but im a boy
>>
>>62271098
>warrior
>never did a pullup in her life
>>
>>62282587
>Posting from your IP range, ISP has been blocked due to abuse

How do ban evaders do it?
>>
>>62282609
Be a cute anime girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPoJgUj-1RI
>>
>>62277737
I will probably have to transcode on the fly since a lot of the content I download is in 4k quality, and most of the users would only have the hardware to watch in 1080p. However, I don't anticipate more than 7 users, and probably not all at the same time
>>62279489
Power consumption is an obvious concern, as is space. So if I get a prebuilt with an i5 or something, I think it would suffice
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.