[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

finally have to retire this bad boy... what current mouse is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 41RWTapikDL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (20KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
41RWTapikDL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg
20KB, 350x350px
finally have to retire this bad boy... what current mouse is most similar in shape/size? Tried out a G502 in store and Logitech fucked up the ergonomics so it now requires a claw-like grip
>>
>>62267529
I used to use a g400, I'm using the g403 now. It's not the same but I like it a lot. You should try one in store if you get a chance.
>>
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Logitech-MX518-High-Performance-1800dpi-Optical-Gaming-Mouse-NEW-/172214910961?hash=item2818cefff1:g:3qkAAOSwEOxXQKHT
>>
>>62268223
You beautiful son of a bitch... I just ordered 2. If I was there, i'd take you out and buy you a blowjob from a hooker with no teeth.
>>
File: newexprear_440.jpg (15KB, 440x324px) Image search: [Google]
newexprear_440.jpg
15KB, 440x324px
I need help. This is the only comfortable mouse in existence for me but I need a more precise sensor.

Are the black IM3.0s actually equipped with high grade sensors like contemporary reviews have stated? Are they parts compatible with the silver model? If they are, what's the chance of me finding one for less than $200?

If they aren't, is it possible to transplant another sensor inside?
>>
>>62269970
why not just get a zowie ec-1a or ec-2a? probably the closest you'll get to this mouse, with a better sensor and for $60.
>>
>>62270625
Too narrow. My ape hand barely fits on the IM3 as is.
>>
>>62268223
Looking for something with a newer sensor and preferably 3 side buttons like the g500 (for refresh, back and forward)
>>
File: intelliadder.png (709KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
intelliadder.png
709KB, 900x675px
>>62269970
>>
>>62267529
Any opinions on the G303? Was looking for a cheap replacement for my MX518 that finally started to go out on me after 7 years of abuse and wanted something new. Found some refurbished ones on Ebay for 25 bucks and well reviewed I was planning on buying (and praying to god that it works)

I know people say the shape is weird, especially for big hands + palm, but with my barely 6.5 inch length and fingertip tendency I don't see me having any problems.
>>
I just replaced my mx518 op, it's very similar to your mouse (in fact it was the successor)

I got a g403 but I tried a few other things first - g502 was too big, g303 was too small, I tried this corsair I liked but didn't wanna pay for, and my friend's razer dogshit

watched a lot of reviews, I'm mostly a quake player so I was looking into the zowie fk1 and deathadder, but the g403 seems really good so far
>>
>>62271479
What is this Satan spawn?
>>
File: End Game.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
End Game.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
get a zowie my dude
>>
>>62271479
This intrigues me. How did they do it? Is there a write up or similar out there?
>>
>>62272625
http://www.overclock.net/t/1509377/intelliadder-intellimouse-1-1-deathadder-1800

it's called a frankenmouse. they're pretty common.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.