[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys I'm having a really hard time learning to program.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

guys I'm having a really hard time learning to program. I just want to make a quick and easy game like flappy bird and then either make it cost 99 cents or maybe introduce microtransactions and a crate system to keep people buying and keep myself from being a wage slave any longer. I've read up a lot on python and c, but any of the free tutorials online are garbage and suddenly show you a bunch of new shit without ever telling you what any of it means. I don't even know how I would make an actual game and it feels like I'll never get to the point where there are actual pictures on a screen that are moving around. None of it makes any sense. I already installed unity and python and tried fucking around but it all seems so far fetched right now.

I just dont want to be a wageslave anymore /g/. I'm already disabled but the ssa won't label me so because I can still walk and talk to people, they just keep telling me to get a normie job. I don't want to live like this. I actually was pointing a gun at my own head a few weeks ago and the only thing that stopped me was I really wanted some potato soup and wanted to get to the next part in skyrim. I can't fucking do this anymore I don't understand.I don't know what to do.
>>
File: 1498841685497.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498841685497.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
This board is +18 my fellow, I suggest you to leave in this moment
>>
You aren't going to make more than min wage making a shitty game on the appstore.
>>
>>62259632
>>>/vg/agdg
>>
>>62259654
i just turned 24
>>
>>62259687
i don't really care if I don't make min wage, I just want something that people will buy without me having to sell it or see people face to face every day
>>
>>62259687
why wouldn't I make more than min wage? I thought the flappy bird guy make a million dollars
>>
Stupid fucking frog
>>
>>62259762
reading this whole thread made me more and more depressed I think I'm just going to go to bed
>>
>>62259956
adios you piece of shit
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.