[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>install no-script >every website loads super fast now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1412009418202.gif (935KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1412009418202.gif
935KB, 500x281px
>install no-script
>every website loads super fast now
>everything is broken
Isn't there some whitelists I can download to get rid of all the useless shit while not breaking everything?
>>
uMatrix gives you more nuanced control over what content you block
>>
>>62256421
And how exactly do I know what to block? I hate having to guess and check all the time, it takes too long.
>>
Just use ublock and block all 3p frames and scripts. You'll still have to let things through occasionally, but this will give you most of what you want.
>>
>>62257228
This.
>>
>>62257148
Well the best solution is "get used to it". It becomes habit after a while, you start to recognize which domains you have to allow to get a site to work, and it discourages you from visiting shitty sites that require a big pile of JS in the first place. You'll eventually build up a whitelist of sites you visit a lot.

The shortcut is to allow first-party scripts by default and block 3rd-party by default. That still breaks a few sites, but not very many. (usually the offending 3rd-party stuff is a CDN that's easy to recognize)

Also they're right that you should use uMatrix (or uBlock's advanced mode) and not NoScript, which has slid into some shady practices.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.