[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After seeing all these stupid adnauseum shilling posts, I re

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (359KB, 1260x941px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
359KB, 1260x941px
After seeing all these stupid adnauseum shilling posts, I realized maybe my EU pals don't know about this website

http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/

It provides a fast way to disable internet tailoring/tracking on an adprovider basis
More than 160 companies (at least in my location)

this basically sets every ad network cookie to 'fuck you, my EU laws protect me bitch'

let me show you some screencaps
>>
File: file.png (86KB, 1264x669px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
86KB, 1264x669px
>>62253200
you can mass-deactivate
>>
File: file.png (97KB, 721x983px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
97KB, 721x983px
>>62253213
>fuck you
>>
>>62253200
you need to disable ublock for the script to work, then you can turn it back on
>>
>>62253200
This is great
>>
File: file.png (51KB, 1125x842px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
51KB, 1125x842px
>>62253200
>>
Eh I can just install an adblocker.
Eurofags can't simply install a nigger-blocker though....
>>
>>62254284
Says mister 60%
>>
>Note: This tool will not eliminate ads from your browsing experience. Websites rely on the funding from advertisements to keep their websites operating. This tool will cease the interest-based tracking from happening in your browser.

By the way, unless you're living in America (lel gtfo third worlders), you should have your own site similar to youronlinechoices for eu. Take the time to find it and disable what you want.
>>
>>62253200
>this basically sets every ad network cookie to 'fuck you, my EU laws protect me bitch'
so cute. This only makes you more unique and valuable to track
>look at me, I'm a special snowflake who cares about privacy, please track me
>>
>>62254440
the tracking still exists, but they are not allowed to tailor your browsing experience using your searches, or clicks
i use ublock on the regular, and even while using it, there are plenty of websites that use the tailoring cookie
>>
>>62253200
>the addon was removed from Firefox
What's the purpose of this if it's only available on botnet browsers which track your activity anyway?
>>
>>62255211
what addon?
>>
>>62255298
The addon they promote, whatever it's purpose is.
>>
>>62255395
oh i didn't know that existed
>The extension protects your choices by helping to prevent the accidental deletion of cookies that store them.

http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/browser-extension
the link for firefox is still there. i have not tried it, desu
>>
>>62255501
The addon was removed
>>
>>62255561
you don't need the addon to use the website at all
are you the adnauseum shill?
>>
>>62255639
>you don't need the addon
I use uBlock Origin and have disabled 3rd party cookies. The "companies" on the site break for me and don't manage to connect and even if I disable uBlock only 2 of them are green and some still don't connect, whatever that means. So, the site is useless to me because uBlock exists.
I don't see it being useful at all since ads would still not be blocked. Sure, you don't get tracked but it seems to not work with adblockers.
>>
>>62253200
nice
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.