[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oh no! Too many people are installing adblockers and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: good_goy.png (15KB, 492x516px) Image search: [Google]
good_goy.png
15KB, 492x516px
>Oh no! Too many people are installing adblockers and it's cutting into our revenue!
>What are we going to do?
>I know, how about we launch an aggressive marketing campaign on places like 4chan, telling them that clicking on all the ads disrupts our data collection!
>But don't advertisers already do that to each other?
>Yeah, and we can parse through all that shit with ease. But they're too stupid to know that. They'll click on every ad on every site they go to, giving us crystal clear records of their browsing habits.
>But why would they open themselves up to such easy tracking, as well as the dangers that come with clicking on random internet ads?
>We'll tell them that they're *snicker* killing the "SJW menace", or *snort* getting back at "(((them)))".
>There's no way they can be THAT stupid...
>Well, only one way to find out!
>>
>>62251089
This shilling campaign might work on /pol/, google shill, but it won't work here
>>
File: 1490886929668.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1490886929668.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
>>62251144

>it's just a shill!
>it wasn't a bad idea!
>i'm a hero slaying the giant!
>>
>>62251160
What's the matter shill, completely void of arguments and now you're just going to shitpost?
>>
>>62251089
Dont go above 2 (two) levels of ironing
>>
>>62251170

>void of arguments
>literally only repeats the word "shill" over and over again

enjoy your malicious JS
>>
>>62251185
I'm not using an OS with paper thin security that can be taken down by a malicious ad
>>
File: (((You))).png (323KB, 499x583px)
(((You))).png
323KB, 499x583px
>>62251089
>yes, goyim. adnasueam is bad and must be stopped.
>>
>>62251244
/pol/ is getting hit hard by shills that adnauseam is an evil kike scheme and they're starting to believe it
>>
>>62251194
I am also using macOS
>>
File: IMG_3302.jpg (21KB, 480x360px)
IMG_3302.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>62251089
>googlecuk this mad
based adnauseam
>>
>>62251307
>falling for the 'Mac has no viruses' meme
>>
>>62251352
I also never got any viruses on Windows and Linux.
>>
>>62251160
Please stop warping wojak's face,he's beautiful just the way he is.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.