[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any particular reason why you don't have a Facebook account,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: facebook-260818_960_720.jpg (57KB, 960x631px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-260818_960_720.jpg
57KB, 960x631px
Any particular reason why you don't have a Facebook account, anon? You realize that "Facebook is a botnet that doesn't respect privacy" is a pathetic excuse?
>>
>>62248707
If you think having privacy is pathetic, then why would I want to be on a platform for socializing with you and people like you?
>>
File: 1113212.png (28KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1113212.png
28KB, 512x512px
>>62248707
>implying facebook isn't a load of garbage content by garbage people
>doesn't use SMS
>>
>>62248707
wow you sure convinced me with those arguments, Shlomo
>>
I don't have friends.
>>
>>62248707
Facebook is a botnet that doesn't respect privacy.
Also, I think the type of public socialization and exposing yourself and your opinions to the public in general is not desirable. I want to be a private person, and I want anything about me - my opinions, my data, my interpersonal networks, etc - to be private.
>>
>>62248707
My mom told me to never use my real name online.
>>
>>62248707

>TFW I keep a normie presence on facebook just to appease my future employers

You don't need to actually use it or do anything, just change your cover photo/profile photo every once and awhile and like some generic and safe movies/books/topics. It's becoming a part of the hiring process now to comb people's facebook.
>>
>>62248707
deleted it for awhile and it was great, but signed back in just to get social invite crap I wouldn't have gotten otherwise. wish it would hurry up and die already
>>
wife uses it for organizing events for vendors.
Bitchy vendors can easily fuck up your whole day and there's not much you can do to stop people from being twats and ruining your beeznis.
>>
Because I'm an autist who doesn't have any friends.
>>
You know that facebook will go hiroshima on you with targeted ads right?/
>>
File: 1504464400727.png (1MB, 975x956px) Image search: [Google]
1504464400727.png
1MB, 975x956px
>>62251432
This pretty much
>>
The only reason I still have an account is because I 'need' it to communicate with the normies at my Uni.
Whenever I log in, I get hit with massive amounts of cringy shit that makes a sane person question his sanity. Why anyone would use it for fun is beyond my imagination.
>>
>>62248707
Didn't use it for a year and a half, kept getting 10-50 emails per day, such as "X just updated their status, uploaded a photo, commented somewhere, etc".

99% of the emails for that stuff I would check their profiles only to see I didn't follow them, but was somehow still being notified.

Turned off all email notifications, only to receive hundreds of emails per week (after not signing into Facebook for more than 24 hours) such as "You have x amount of pokes, unread messages, event invites, etc"

Only to log back in and see none of that, and immediately start receiving emails for status updates, photo uploads, etc again even with all notifications off.

So I deleted that shit. Was such a fucking annoyance
>>
>>62251545
>>62251432
You see this bullshit right here? I posted the I have no friends line an hour and ahlf before the other guy and got no response. That's why I have no friends, I'm not a bad guy, I'm not dumb or fat or mean or ugly, I'm a pretty normal looking, intelligent funny bloke and for some fucking reason I'm completely fucking invisible to the world....Why can't I have just one fucking friend? So Ronery:(
>>
don't really care what other people are doing really and don't care to share my life.
>>
>>62248707
I'm not a faggot
>>
because my life is pathetic, i have no friends, and being on that site would just make me even more miserable than i actually am
>>
>>62253055
>>62251432
>>62249875
Pretty sure that this is the main reason why someone wouldn't use Facebook. Not that retarded privacy-botnet-jewbook nonsense.
>>
File: zuckerberg quote.jpg (43KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
zuckerberg quote.jpg
43KB, 736x552px
>Consensual datamining
>>
File: Zuk slaves.jpg (263KB, 2048x1364px) Image search: [Google]
Zuk slaves.jpg
263KB, 2048x1364px
Yeah it's the most viral botnet.
>>
File: zuckerberg they trust me.png (51KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
zuckerberg they trust me.png
51KB, 500x503px
>>62253117
Full quote: http://www.businessinsider.com/well-these-new-zuckerberg-ims-wont-help-facebooks-privacy-problems-2010-5
>>
>>62248707
Facebook is for keeping in contact with friends; I have no friends so there's no reason to be on Facebook.
>>
>>62253162
>Facebook is for keeping in contact with friends you don't wanna text
fixed
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.