[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have programming problem >search error message on stackoverflow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 11329157.jpg (104KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
11329157.jpg
104KB, 469x469px
>have programming problem
>search error message on stackoverflow
>see solution with a paragraph of explanation
>fuck that, copy+paste the solution
>it works
>downvote the solution and close the tab forever

programming is way easier than you fags make it out to be, you're really not that special, a monkey could do this.
>>
you are the monkey
>>
>>62247527
Any reason why you take the effort to downvote something that works? It's not like your single vote matters a lot.
>>
>>62247527
>a monkey could do this.
Yes, you just proved that.
>>
>>62247527

>google "how to turn text italic"
>click on stackoverflow
>literally a 200 line of CSS plus 500 lines of HTML and it's like that on all other answers
>>
>>62247535
>>62247553

>buttblasted pajeets who spent 100k+ on a degree for something i can do after a coding bootcamp

>>62247536

i dunno it's just kinda funny i guess
>>
>>62247527
You sound jewish
>>
>>62247585
>i dunno it's just kinda funny i guess
You should try reddit, then.
>>
>>62247586

why
>>
>>62247606
Because you pretend to act like a leech.
>>
>has a programming problem that can be solved by googling

what, you forgot how to calculate the area of a triangle? kill yourself.
>>
>>62247659

who the fuck sits around memorizing stupid equations? man you're lucky to not get fired for how much time you waste re-solving shit that's been written down for centuries
>>
>>62247527
>look how smart I am that I cant even solve some trivial fizzbuzz
>>
>>62247659
>you forgot how to calculate the area of a triangle
Wouldn't you use a formulary in that case?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.