[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is always the "main" guy who is a little bit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 316.jpg (384KB, 980x606px) Image search: [Google]
316.jpg
384KB, 980x606px
There is always the "main" guy who is a little bit better and a leader.
Who was it in pic related? K or R?
>>
richtie
>>
File: krt.png (58KB, 557x556px) Image search: [Google]
krt.png
58KB, 557x556px
>>62212781
They all had different strengths.
>>
>>62212889
if thompson is the lord wizard then why is nobody mentioning him damn it
>>
My impression is that ritchie was the silent but idealistic guy with lits of visions for the future and thompson was the down to earth uberhacker who coded 24/7.
>>
>>62212781
Thompson was the one who wrote the most code, but Ritchie is responsible for C. This is the kind of topic where people will have different opinions, so pick whoever makes more sense to you.
>>
>>62212781
There doesn't have to be a "main" guy, stop trying to downplay the achievements of a team.
Especially in that time period, there was tight collaboration and people werent arrogant enough to claim a group effort as their own
>>
>>62212781
>K or R
are you kidding me, m8?
>>
>>62214473
Well, Thompson's name starts with a K…
>>
I'm not sure, but I don't think r/K selection applies to either of these creatures.
>>
>>62212781
Dennis Ritchie died alone
his death was overshadowed by the death of Steve jobs

Feels bad
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.