[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she thinks using IceCat can hide her >she thinks libr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage(87)-900x900.jpg (322KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage(87)-900x900.jpg
322KB, 900x900px
>she thinks using IceCat can hide her
>she thinks libreboot makes her safe
>she thinks an encrypted partition will keep her from going to prison
>she thinks rooting a phone and flashing a custom ROM can prevent tracking
Realise, that at this point in time 'they' have won. We are under the control and watchful eye of the security/information apparatus that answers to and directly serves the benefit of the wealthy elite.

Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srlw1t2sLBM
>>
>she
sagay
>>
>>62212699
>he doesn't know both genders can be used to refer to a person in general
>>
>>62212432
Does this include "intersex' people as well?
>>
>>62212432
The elite is dumb as fuck and built their empire on top of quicksand.
They use the same traceable equipment as you and me, the same buggy, full of flaws and zero day exploits as you and me.
And someday, some really smart russian kid will get bored enough, and cause some horrid disaster like wiping out clean the swiss bank databases.
>>
http://www.thespacereview.com/article/3095/1
>>
>>62212878
No you can't
Stop manipulating our language
>>
>>62212925
Yes, you can, because both men and women are people. Just like I can say "Before a journalist writes a story, she has to do research first." because journalists can be both male and female.

>>62212916
Maybe they do, but we, the people, don't really have the resources, coordination or power to do anything with the information we collect and the governments do. That's where real power lies.

And I don't think a lone, bored Russian hacker can bring down our system. Life isn't a movie.
>>
>>62212699
But anon, we're all cute girls here
>>
>>62212432

>she
>thinks
>>
>>62212963
You think you can actually trust underpaid,underskilled pajeets to do any sort of actual security?
Banks are most likely safe unless there is some sort of bizarre flaw on the cobol version they use, but i don't think the system is as secure as you think it is.
>>
>>62212963
just use singular they. it's the least autistic sounding gender neutral pronoun and it's been grammatically acceptable for years.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.