[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people talking so much shit about Google recently and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7495.png (52KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7495.png
52KB, 1600x1600px
Why are people talking so much shit about Google recently and attack them? People are claiming that they are running a monopoly. That's bullshit they aren't running a monop
>>
piss off
>>
File: 1487623405188.jpg (155KB, 640x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1487623405188.jpg
155KB, 640x1289px
>>62193939
Nice try shill. Here's 50 shekels for your hard work.
>>
OP are you going to finish? Wait...oh my God did a Google kill OP?
>>
Google shut off OPs internet.
>>
>>62193939
GOOLAG CENSORED OP
>>
>>62193939
Because muh HURR DURR GOOLAG xDDD
>>
FuckingKEK. Googlag silenced OP.
>>
>>62193939
google is running secret death camps near sonoma

this information is being suppr
>>
>>62193939
newfag. this is /g/, we have always talked about how shit Google is

the only difference now is that some /pol/tards are coming in having finally realized the failings of relying so much on one company's service. i don't really care for their reasons, whatever it takes for people to start considering leaving that piece of shit
>>
>>62194026
>>62193939
Oh god what's happening.
>>
>>62193939
You forgot to copypaste the whole OP pajeet.
>>
>>62194052
I differ, if they didn't care before when we warned them and only care now for petty reasons they deserve to get censored and datamined.
>>
Do no evil finally wore off. They don‘t have a monopoly on shit and people will finally get it out of their head that the products they offer aren't nearly as special as previous perceived. The rapid deflation of their value bubble is going to tempt their leaders to supress dissonance more as they scramble to reclaim their image. Here comes an abrupt need to shove speak no evil down everyone's throats.

And the captcha just asked me to point out a window.
>>
>>62193939
Nonono, I don't give a fuck about how large they are, or that they use you as the product.
They just need to be regulated, and offer a version for younger children who don't understand this that has all the data mining stripped out.
We need to let the public know that they're the product, and how Google monetizes.
Also, Google doesn't sell information - it's more profitable for them to keep it to themselves and sell ads targeted at a certain demographic. Be both the data collection and the advertising agency, not one or the other.
>>
>>62193939
Google is a huge corporation that aims to be in every aspect of your life.
They have a terrible stance on privacy and how to handle this data, they force their political agenda by silencing and bullying people.
They give you something and then they take it away, they bait and switch with everything they do and they don't have any communication about what and why.
They make open source software so people start to use it and then switch it out with proprietary software when people have started to rely on it.
They tell people that all ads you will see is links with bold text and then suddenly, you have to watch 40seconds of advertising on YouTube.
Google is getting more powerful than any nation or government and they are waging war on humans.
>>
>>62193939
t. Eric Schmidt
>>
Goolag really is the new GG, isn't it?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.