[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>apply for part time IT job at local county building >sure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IT-professional-small.jpg (7KB, 353x200px) Image search: [Google]
IT-professional-small.jpg
7KB, 353x200px
>apply for part time IT job at local county building
>sure enough they email me back
>no almost nothing about IT

interview is next week. How fucked am I? The job description is just troubleshooting hardware/software. I can bulshit that, right?

Also will they drug test me?
>>
>>62193655
>no
>know

You're doomed OP
>>
>no

You're fucked. Don't waste their time.
>>
>>62193655
>no almost nothing about IT

anon, if you study hard and apply yourself and dedicate yourself to this, you can work in IT.

>Also will they drug test me?

seeing as you're a pothead who lies and can barely spell, you've got a few changes to make in your life before you can be gainfully employed. unfuck your life, dirtbag
>>
>>62193691
>>62193700
>>62193722
i've got mechanical engineer buddies with worse spelling, i don't think op will be hindered by that part of it
>>
>>62193655
If you have to worry about this you don't deserve the job anyway
>>
>>62193691
>>62193700
>caring about spelling on 4chan
>>
>>62193655
>The job description is just troubleshooting hardware/software
If you don't actually have any experience or technical knowledge, you're fucked.

And yes, of course they fucking drug test. Most places do unless you're engineer-level or higher.
>>
>>62193960
oh yes sallings do not worry about this 1 ok???!?

thankyew
>>
>>62193655
>local county building
>IT
You'll probably know more than anybody else in the building. Just fake it til you make it senpai.
>>
>>62193655
>local county building
Probably.

>>62193722
I've got pothead machinist buddies who can spell. Kill yourself, /pol/ neoliberals.
>>
>>62193990
Just be aware that they'll expect you to be able to fix anything and everything. They won't have a budget for new machines to replace unrepairable ones. They've done their sums and have concluded it's cheaper to have a one-banana monkey repair stuff when it breaks than having a maintenance contract for the new stuff they'll lease.
Good luck.
>>
>>62194049
Damn that sucks.

It's 2017 weed should be legal ffs
>>
>>62193984
What
>>
>>62194049
Drugs are degenerate
>>
File: data its a ruse.gif (907KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
data its a ruse.gif
907KB, 245x184px
>>62193655

I was in a group interview for a IT support job. I was one of the interviewers. I can tell you that you have the qualifications, everyone they interview will. You can be trained, anyone can. What will matter is ultimately, do the interviewers like you? If you feel you vibed with the interview(s). Maybe you did, if they liked you. Then your chances of getting the job skyrocket. Honestly just be liked by the interview(s). That is the only thing that will matter, appear somewhat competent is secondary. What's sad is if I were to re-interview for my current job, I would likely not be re-hired.
>>
>>62193655
If you know how to use Google then you will do great. Have fun.
>>
File: 11405_ballmer.jpg (12KB, 292x206px) Image search: [Google]
11405_ballmer.jpg
12KB, 292x206px
>>62193655
95% of low level IT support shit is just resetting user passwords, adding people to AD groups and teaching them how to do shit in Office

So basically read up on basic Windows Server Active Directory stuff and you'll be right.
>>
>>62193984
POO IN LOO YOU FUCKING PAJEET
>>
>>62193960
Not on 4chan it doesnt matter no, i just hope he didnt write " I no alot about it" in his resume
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.