[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we protect ourselves against a cataclysmic solar storm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: scan24.jpg (2MB, 2190x3143px) Image search: [Google]
scan24.jpg
2MB, 2190x3143px
How do we protect ourselves against a cataclysmic solar storm which has the potential to destroy all critical electrical and electronic infrastructure?
>>
Just let it happen, things have gone too far already.
>>
>>62189751
>buy guns
>buy property in the middle of nowhere
>build underground bunker, dig a well
>stock up seeds, canned food, etc.
>materials to construct your own electronics and automation
>when shit hits the fan enjoy mad max
bonus:
>you can hunt niggers without repercussions

city is a death trap, food and water will vanish within a second
>>
I actually want it to happen so I can start working on my book backlog. I spend so many hours online on useless shit.
>>
File: IMG_20170827_164813~01.jpg (2MB, 2730x4102px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170827_164813~01.jpg
2MB, 2730x4102px
>>62190494
>He doesn't read at least 4 books at a time
>>
>>62190463
Leaving your shelter to hunt niggers is retarded, not only cause you're putting yourself in unnecessary danger but also cause you could give away the location of your shelter.
The niggers will kill themselves or just perish sooner or later anyways.
>>
>>62191485
>The niggers will kill themselves or just perish sooner or later anyways.
the only good thing that will come out of it
>>
>>62191485
you have to leave your bunker eventually anyway to hunt and plant those seeds somewhere
also i don't see the danger in shooting some unarmed niggers, it's for sport only
>>
>>62191529
You don't, you can plant your seeds next to your shelter or even inside, also you don't need to hunt if you got your own animals like pigs and chickens which you should always have.
Niggers won't just come stumbling to your place, you'll have to go looking for them and even if the niggers aren't a danger other people you might find along the way might be.
>>
>>62191611
>if you got your own animals like pigs and chickens which you should always have.
i can't imagine where would you get those in a post apocalyptic world. Unless you were living there before the chaos happened and bought enough for breeding, but it wouldn't be hidden up until then
the plants need sunlight and much more space to be worth the effort
i've imagined it as a proxy home that's only used during catastrophic events
anyway i'm off, this thread will be dead by the morning
>>
>>62191245
>No Aristotle
>Falling for the existentialism meme
Points for Averroes, Schopenhauer and Nietzsche, but you have an objectively meme taste in philosophers.
>>
Can you just build yourself a faraday cage like a good little pleb? Pretty sure we have a general for stupid questions
>>
File: 1459095001292.gif (2MB, 520x293px) Image search: [Google]
1459095001292.gif
2MB, 520x293px
>>62191245
>Reading Averroes without Aristotle
>>
>>62192348
>>62192445
Already read Aristotle, Plato, etc
START WITH THE GREEKS
>>
>>62189751
tinfoil and guns
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.