[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >in july >have a degree in web dev >talk to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>be me
>in july
>have a degree in web dev
>talk to a company(I know the owner)
>guy said he needs a fully functional website
>with accounts auto emailing PMing payment system order and mailing the whole 9 yards
>says he needs it in under a month
>guy has a crt and a custom ibm keyboard with rgb
>guy is the "gay retro gaymer that wears stockings and has toys on his desk from /g/"
>Get the website done in 15 days
>everything works fine
>spent day in and out working on it
>He said the sooner I get it done the more he would pay me
>I told him a base price of 500$(I was being nice)
>came too him and gave him the logins and shit
>and told him that his bill was 1250$
>had told him before that its was 50$ a day to working on it.
>he gets all mad and says I'm trying to cheat him
>tell him that he would have paid a lot more for a freelancer
>He says he wont even pay me
>get fucking pissed
>told him infront of his employes that he can go fuck himself with his gay retro cancer gaymer setup
>went on a rant in his store talking to the employes about how he just got me to do free work
>take him to court
>sued him for 50,000$
>paid the rest of my loans off and have 500$ left
>win
>>
>>62187298
>had told him before that its was 50$ a day to working on it.
So he had all the reason to assume you're retarded
>>
>>62187435
Look I was doing him a favor.
He was just starting out.
But I won in the end
>>
>>62187298
Great blog, where should I donate?

PS- your thread is shit and i unironically hope you die soon. Pipe yourself into /dev/null
>>
>>62188016
I have a paypal and a personal blogsite were I talk about gender issues and a ptreon
wanna link?
>>
>>62187298

Rookie mistake.

You always ask for a deposit upfront.
>>
why are you bullying the sock tranny
>>
>>62187298
pls share RSS feed so i can subscribe ti updates
>>
>>62187298
>degree in web dev
come again?
>>
>>62188125
Why wouldn't you?
>>
>>62188240
This is where I stopped reading too.
>>
>>62187505
>But I won in the end
Is it really winning if you're still retarded?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.