[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work at gas station, no post highschool education >learning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Reeeetard.png (210KB, 377x470px) Image search: [Google]
Reeeetard.png
210KB, 377x470px
>work at gas station, no post highschool education
>learning about Karnaugh maps for a game I'm playing
>know some programming
>realize 30 hours of working at a gas station can buy a state of the art CPU that literally decades of invention and human achievement have been spent to make

I'm not worthy of modern technology /g/, I'm not using the miracle that exists within my case in a way that justifies the human triumph that went into constructing it.
>>
Then do something about it. Even if you don't learn to program, learn to make 3D models or produce music. The only limit to your success is you, anon!
>>
I couldn't make a pencil from scratch, would probably take me a fuckton of time and money to even try. Yet it's dirt cheap to buy a pack from anywhere. Specialization is amazing. Really gets you thinking.
>>
Stupid frogs
>>
Good thread.
>>
>>62174759
Decades of invention and human achievement went into washing your hands after you wipe your ass.

You can engineer your own CPU from the ground up. Stop being a sooky nigga and do it. It's not incredibly hard. x86 is an abomination that is the result of decades of boilerplate features and backward compatibility and the only reason its impressive is because of how good we've gotten at shrinking dies.

As for the gas station issue, line up an electrician job at your local manufacturing place and move into controls. It'll take a few years tops and you'll do (admittedly boring) shit that will changes people's lives. Get busy living or just fucking kill yourself already.
>>
>>62175072
>30 hours
get gid, faggot.
>>
>>62176348
>line up an electrician job at your local manufacturing place and move into controls.
Do this OP. I have no college education, but I've been a hobbyist since I was 8 fucking with anything from 25kv flybacks to microcontrollers.
Networked a bit, got a comfy job building boats.
I don't think I'm doing too bad, $30/hr for running wires and hooking up systems, mix of 12v and 120v. It isn't difficult.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.