[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need technology to help stave off the suicidal thoughts, anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I need technology to help stave off the suicidal thoughts, anything that can keep me occupied or happy. I've got a bit of money to spend...
>>
You should buy a GPD Pocket. You can install and play with all sorts of operating systems on it, and if you're a programmer you can even build your own operating system to run on it. It's a fun
toy and even if you don't want to program on it, you can have a fun little linux-on-the-go toy. If you wanna donate some $ that's also cool ;)
>>
>>62166303

Go outside and get some fresh air. Navel gazing will only make you more depressed.
>>
>>62166318

Its becoming more and more obvious the GPD pocket is being shilled.
>>
>>62166340
not a shill. for 99% of people it's a useless underpowered laptop that has 0 utility over a normal laptop. however if you want to blow some money on an overpriced toy, I think it's a solid option, especially if you like Linux (not gnu/linux fuck you)
>>
>>62166303
>I need technology
get a tank of helium and a respirator.
>>
>>62166303
What do you have in the way of video games, anon? In any case building a high-end PC is a great way to keep yourself occupied even if you don't give a shit.

You could also try starting a tedious but rewarding long project like building a mechanical memeboard
>>
File: 1490583311703.png (277KB, 728x522px) Image search: [Google]
1490583311703.png
277KB, 728x522px
Drugs help
>>
>>62166303
https://www.amazon.com/NooElec-NESDR-SMArt-Bundle-R820T2-Based/dp/B01GDN1T4S

Realtek Software Defined Radio
plebbit /r/rtlsdr

https://www.amazon.com/SBH54-Black-Stereo-Bluetooth-Headset/dp/B0154G9CYY

Neat and featurerich Bluetooth audio receiver for your phone.
>>
>>62166303
The most fun I have with technology is usually the step-by-step installation processes like installing a new linux distro and softmodding game consoles
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.