[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everyone so mad at Apple about the iPhone not having a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12

Why is everyone so mad at Apple about the iPhone not having a headphone jack?
There is an idea behind Apple. The idea of simplicity, elegance and class.
When you spend so much money on the iPhone, you're paying for the idea. Not the product.
The idea is expensive because it's not for everyone. Or at least it shouldn't be.
Everyone likes a Ferrari but not everyone buys one because of the price.
You think it would be the same with an iPhone but it's not. Idiots buy them even if they can't afford them.
No headphone jack is here to stay. Get over it. It's Apple.
I would understand people getting mad if Android phones starting doing this but that's different.
Android phones have a different idea, if even they actually have one at all.

> PS: Look at how sleek that shit is.
>>
>>62164593
an elegant phone with an earphone jack is like a beautiful woman

an elegant phone without an earphone jack is like a well painted dickless tranny in a skirt
>>
File: ildock.jpg (135KB, 847x600px) Image search: [Google]
ildock.jpg
135KB, 847x600px
>The idea of simplicity, elegance and class.
>>
>>62164593
all smooth shiny and useless
great
>>
>>62164593
Sleek? You call a tumourous camera bump sleek? Get good taste, plebeian

Also that ridiculously stupid display

And what is more simple than simply plugging your headphones in?
>>
>>62164593
>The idea is expensive because it's not for everyone

Samsungs phones are just as expensive nowadays and they do have a headphone jack.

Checkmate Crapple fags
>>
>>62164593
>I would understand people getting mad if Android phones starting doing this but that's different.
The next Nexus device will not have a headphone jack. Just so you know
>>
>>62166321
>> he thinks there will be another nexus phone
>>
>>62164593
>Why is everyone so mad at Apple about the iPhone not having a headphone jack?
name one
>>
>>62165013
I've had bluetooth headphones for several years now. Stop pretending those don't exist and aren't perfectly suitable for listening to streamed mp3's.
>>
>>62166567
Google themselves aren't even really sure, they might ask HTC to use some rejected design at the last minute because they have NOTHING else. That's why the pixel was a joke.
>>
>>62167455
>Want to listen to music
>Can't because earbuds died
When will this wireless headphones meme end?
>>
>>62167661
>>62167455
Also putting microwave radiation so close to your brain might not be a good idea
>>
>>62166567
nexus, pixel 2, what ever.. it is not going to have a headphone jack.
>>
>>62164593
FUCK YOU NIGGER SHILL RETARD MONKEY
>>
File: 1498912786031.jpg (64KB, 966x554px) Image search: [Google]
1498912786031.jpg
64KB, 966x554px
>>62164593
>>
>>62165013
When do you ever charge your phone and listen to music at the same time? I at least have never done that because I can just use my laptop or any other media device at home or work. The lightning headphones are excellent and priced reasonably but maybe not good for enough for musical purists.
>>
File: 1488020917056.jpg (116KB, 400x815px) Image search: [Google]
1488020917056.jpg
116KB, 400x815px
>>62167929
An iToddler has defended his donglePhone.
>>
>>62164593
are you comparing a ferrari to a phone...?

I see people on welfare that have iPhone 7...
>>
>>62167942
There's no need to use a dongle that's the whole point I'm trying to make
>>
>>62167966
>t. iToddler
>>
>>62164593
great pasta my friend
>>
>>62168008
what does "t." stand for?
>>
File: it does not bump in tha whip.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
it does not bump in tha whip.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>62164593
I cant bump in the whip with it so this phone is DOA
where the fuck do i put my aux cord?
>make sure to bring your dongle
that dongle is just solving a problem that was made by apple. tell me some hardware features that apple was able to implement into their phones that was being blocked by the space used for the headphone jack
>>
>>62164593
I actually like the idea of Apple products losing every possible merit. These post-purchase rationalizations get better every year.
>>
>>62164593
>There is an idea behind Apple. The idea of simplicity, elegance and class.
hope this is bait, Apple looks forward to cut corners on every single thing they can to maximize profits. The same way Google is going with Huawei now to make their new phones. The headphone jack was a move to cut corners on components and also sell the stupid airpods. I believe they fucked up since they never sold as many airpods as they expected to sell. Nonetheless there are faggots out there that believe that a company enforcing people to only use wireless headphones (or regular ones after paying for a dongle way more than the original cost for the headphone jacK) is innovation and originality.
Fuck that, if only that's a brilliant move to make people pay more for what already is an standard and milk their lack of progress and advancement further.
>>
>>62167929
> - Shit doesn't work
> - Oh it's fine, you don't use it anyway
the state of iToddlers

besides you still have to use a dongle if you want to use decent headphones. I can't see Sennheiser or Beyerdynamic making a lightning headphones anytime soon
>inb4 beats or other shit
condescending_anime_girl.webp
>>
>>62164593
>implying it's not a jewish plot to get headphone manufacturers (and by extension you) to pay royalties for using Lightning(tm).
>>
>>62164593
Every fucking chav on the planet has an iPhone, there is absolutely nothing classy about it.
>>
>>62170486
Infact, I would say the iPhone is the prosecco of phones, all the normie women go mad for it because they think they have a bit of class for drinking wine but in reality prosecco is just pleasant tasting cheap plonk for the masses, the iPhone is just a status symbol of cultural trash.
>>
>>62169835
It stands for typical. Ignore it, it's a cancerous newfag forced meme
>>
>>62170253
but the hwhip has hbluetooth
>>
>>62164593
>muh elegance
>shitty fish wallpaper
and I fucking hate the San Francisco font, it's like Apple hired Fisher-Price design enthusiasts.
>>
File: 1473336160229.jpg (50KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1473336160229.jpg
50KB, 768x768px
>>62164593
>>
File: iphone_7_dongles.png (576KB, 661x2000px) Image search: [Google]
iphone_7_dongles.png
576KB, 661x2000px
>>62164593
Wew lad, ingenious design right here
>>
>>62166168
You forgot to say that they aren't apple
>>
File: justlol.png (366KB, 568x738px) Image search: [Google]
justlol.png
366KB, 568x738px
>>62164593
>>
File: magic_mouse_2_charging.png (236KB, 938x525px) Image search: [Google]
magic_mouse_2_charging.png
236KB, 938x525px
>>
>>62167929
>When do you ever charge your phone and listen to music at the same time?
...when it's charging?! what even is this question
>>
>>62164593
>I would understand people getting mad if Android phones started doing this
That already are and it's all thanks to Apple setting the trend and pulling the wool over people's eyes.
>>
How is Bluetooth 'simple and elegant' but a headphone jack isn't?
>>
>>62170253
I have literally never heard of any car made after 2011 that doesn't have integrated Bluetooth.
>>
People still use wired headphones??
>>
File: 1449727816203.jpg (427KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449727816203.jpg
427KB, 1920x1080px
>>62164593
>>
>>62167703
Bluetooth is radio...
>>
>>62164593
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/your-kidney-ready-iphone-8-coming-tang-tina

My kidney is pretty mad.
>>
>>62173404
Bose qc20 ear buds are great. I use them at work for video chats many times a day so i need the microphone. Sometimes I need to do a video call on my phone so I use them with the phone too. The Bluetooth version is known to suck and has shit battery life. I use these things 9 hours a day. Fuck having to carry and manage a damn dongle.
>>
>>62174151
I've been using
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009A5204K/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

for years now. 12 hr battery life and great mic & phones.

Excellent sound and people I talk to can't even tell I'm on a headset.

Been using them so long I forget my S5 even has a jack, except when I have to clean the lint or debris out of it from being in my pocket.
>>
>>62171300
Remember when people were predicting the S8 wouldn't have a headphone jack?

Remember when people were predicting the Note 8 wouldn't have a headphone jack?

It's funny because Samsung was the FIRST company people started predicting would follow Apple and ditch the headphone jack, and they didn't.
They even managed to waterproof the S-Pen slot on the Note 8 to a level where it keeps the IP68(?) rating whether the pen is in or out.

I mean, fucking think about this. They have a fucking PEN taking up space in their device along with the headphone jack and sure it's BIG but it has a huge screen as well and they managed to integrate a dual camera system that's flush with the back of the phone.

Why does Apple think their lack of space claims and "courage" hold any water?
>>
File: hitlerkeyboard.jpg (48KB, 640x558px) Image search: [Google]
hitlerkeyboard.jpg
48KB, 640x558px
>>62164593
Have fun using the shittiest products that exist while I profit off my hot options gains.
>>
>>62164593
>Everyone likes a Ferrari but not everyone buys one because of the price.

>iphone
>Ferrari

iPhone is a mass-produced chinkshit product made for dumb niggros and bitches, not a hand-made, exclusive supercar that is only available in a limited number.
>>
>>62174653
>Why does Apple think their lack of space claims and "courage" hold any water?
They don't, but it's the excuse that most of the buying public eats right up and they know it. Apple stand's to profit from removing headphone jack through sales of air pods, sales of Beats headphones, and revenue from accessory makers that have to pay licensing deals to use the W1 chip or (proper) use of the lighting connector. Especially third party accessory licensing fees, the iPhone is unrivaled in the phone space in the availability of third party accessories so Apple stands to turn a tidy profit from here alone.

The reasons for Android OEM's to cut the headphone jack? I honestly can't think of any other than thinking they have to follow this new "trend" that crApple set. Most people won't bother with buying numerous dongle adapters from them and third party licensing deals are a pipe dream because most big-time accessory makers ignore Android phones that don't say Samsung on them (even then the accessory market is much smaller than iPhone). This especially hurts the end (Android) user because random quick-marts and travel centers VERY likely won't have USB-C headphone adapters, I mean hell, such places STILL don't have USB-C cables even though flagships Android phones have used them for almost three years now.
>>
>>62175038
>he literally defended the Ferrari as a 'quality' product
KEK, it's a borderline scam
>>
>>62174260
Those things are ugly as hell, it's like you're wearing a horseshoe around your neck, and I've never had issues with pock lint or dirt in my headphone jacks. Have you tried wearing clean clothes more often?
>>
>>62175967
>Have you tried wearing clean clothes more often?
I'm an electrician, and wear them on the job.

>Those things are ugly as hell
I'm a man. I care about function over fashion.
>>
File: 1481817919408.png (293KB, 457x426px) Image search: [Google]
1481817919408.png
293KB, 457x426px
>>62164793
What kind of phone can I get that's like the tranny in a skirt, but with dick still intact?
>>
never went back after i got my wireless headphones, it is so damn good in terms of mobility and now wires just fucking fuck me up
i dont have issue with listening to 322bitrate music cause its to distract me from something
grow up and move along with tech already, you old people that dont like change is really pissing me off, no wonder the world is stagnating like a shit head, it's cause people like you don't like to change and wants to retain everything as old as possible
>>
>>62164793
more like an elegant woman but with no holes
>>
>>62171071
what would happen if you put the two ports into two AC chargers?
>>
>>62167929
when using an external battery
>>
>>62170853
> typical
> new meme
holy fucking shit senpai
>>
>>62170316
Same, I can't wait to see the reactions and justifications people come up with for spending $999+ on this thing
>>
>>62164593
I don't really care, either way. I don't use my phone to listen to music. That said, you're never going to get me to cheer someone for removing options without adding anything in return.
>>
>>62176437
> needs music to distract
> doesn't care about quality
adds up. i don't know why you're mad that some care about quality.
>>
>>62173350
>I have literally never heard of any car made after 2011 that doesn't have integrated Bluetooth.
>car made after 2011
if you aren't driving a 2000 or earlier, well you just aren't driving
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.