[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone share their thoughts on this. Earlier today I took

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (70KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
70KB, 500x483px
Can someone share their thoughts on this.

Earlier today I took a programming aptitude test to prove my autistic prowess. Did alright, and I wanted to review the test when I got home today a few hours ago.

The test said "You may take this test only once." which I assumed meant you could not take it more than once, and it would redirect me to my results. I ended up being wrong, took me to another test.

With the power of paranoia and autism I decided to complete the 2 hour test once more. Now there was new questions, so I really had to do it all over again.

I'm wondering if I should tell my recruiter this and say sorry. Or should I just shut up and hope for the best.

I'm also wondering why I was able to take another codility test. I just signed up for a business account, made a test, took it, and now I can't take it again.

So I wonder why this employer didn't have the same settings I did.

I guess I fucked up, I'm just hoping their HR department doesn't notice the earlier email.
>>
codility tests usually have moren than just one task.
>>
File: file.png (13KB, 1223x62px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
13KB, 1223x62px
>>62162672
Yeah I know. Each test had three tasks.

Thing is that I completed a test, and then later went to go review it, and accidentally ended up taking another test.

That's not supposed to happen unless you invite a person to the test again, or if you're settings are different from default.

For example, I sent myself two invites to do a test, because when I completed my first fake test I couldn't take it again.

I guess this is what the inbox will look like for my recruiter. I just hope they have mercy and still consider me.
>>
>>62162725
You'll be fine, the recruiter wants you to be hired, that's their job. They're generally on your side.
>>
>>62162763
I hope so.

Thing is that its a fairly big company, and I feel like they don't really care much. Plus its an in house HR recruiter, not a ride or die Indian guy.

I'll just hope for the best.

Thank you for the re-assurance.
>>
>>62162835
Yeah I wouldn't mention it to them, unless they ask about it then just tell them the truth.
>>
>>62162725
>ugh theres no way we can hire this guy, hes too enthusiastic about coding!
But id consider just mentioning it to the recrutier in like a sentance and just say that you wanted to see your results so you went on the thing and after it said you can't take it again you thought it'd take you to your results but it gave you the test again, and you completed that since you didn't know what happened and it mightve discarded your other one or something (or why you did it again)
>>
>>62162862

I just hope they don't ask me how exactly I completed a two hour test by accident. Because I would have to jump out of a window at that point.
>>
>>62162944
Well i mean if they see you did it then you telling them anyways shows like honesty and basically doing what a boss would want you to do when you think you might've done something wrong
But thats why you should just send it as an email or w/e and they'll probably just say "its fine" or "thanks for letting me know"
>>
>>62162944
also dont say you did it a second time but accident just say you started it by accident and were worried it might've reset the one you did or you wernt quite sure what to do you figured it would be best to finish it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.