[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i've been using pic for about 2 years rooted and i've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 91NtH6M1OmL._SL1500_.jpg (270KB, 1306x1500px) Image search: [Google]
91NtH6M1OmL._SL1500_.jpg
270KB, 1306x1500px
So i've been using pic for about 2 years rooted and i've been really happy with it.

Anyone else still using this masterpiece? Are there any phones out that offer a significant performance increase or is it like processors for the past 5 years?

Feel free to post your favorite phones of all time.
>>
Phoneposting from my M8 right now. It'll be a sad day when I finally replace it. I can probably get another year out of it though.
>>
>>62159780
i originally ordered a m8 but i didn't get to use it cause i broke it trying to fit a sim card in it. so i got a lg g5
i am really happy with the g5.
its antenna just sucks ass i never get a good connection in places i used to with my old shitty phone.
>>
>>62159960
Same. I'm going to use it until it can't hold a charge. Do you know if the battery is replaceable?
>>
>>62159780
Have an M8. owned it for an year and half. After the abuse I put it through it's still going strong
>>
htc has made all my favorite phones. And they become one of my favorite devs after they released tools to root their own phones. Bro tier company.
>>
I use a Nexus 6 (shamu) and I will never upgrade.
>>
Posting from my galaxy s 2 Bois

Still works pretty well.
>>
>>62159990
I have a G5, the gps on it barely works even after doing the various "fixes".
Shitty QC but at the time it was the only phone available with removable battery, sd card, and unlockable bootloader.
>>
Thinking about getting the Sony XZ Premium. Worth it bois?
>>
>>62160032

It is, with some effort. Mine still lasts all day.
>>
>>62159780
I got an HTC 10 and it got stuck in Airplane mode.
I contacted support and they ended up sending me a refurbished one to replace it.
It took all summer but now it's arrived.
Guess what?
The one they sent me had broken bottom facing speakers.
I contacted support and they tried to get me to accept a repair instead of a replacement.
I insisted and they agreed.
So instead of waiting a month for a repair I'm going to get a replacement which will probably end up taking a month anyways.
HTC support has been rough to deal with because they moved their support center in Texas to another part of Texas, maybe because of the hurricane? Idk.
Next time I buy a phone it'll likely be from my carrier's store instead of directly from the manufacturer's website.
>>
>>62160537

As much as I love my M8, the 10 is probably why my next phone won't be an HTC. They killed off the two features I liked the most; the IR blaster and the stereo front facing speakers.
>>
>>62159780
Still using it, too. Had a few problemes with it because I made some mistakes at the rooting process. But it still runs smooth. Using the team venom rom currently, was about to switch to ressurection remix. But I guess I'll stick with venom for now.
>>
i ran my m7 to the ground. Became unsable after a while. Never got any other after that, but wanted to get the htc 10. Not having the front facing speaker kinda killed it.

Hoping they bring it back to with the 11 or something. Very aesthetic phone imo. Probably my favorite android phone.
>>
>>62160995
u11 is already out, same shit as the 10
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.