[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else just feel like Amazon prime 2 day shipping is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: amazon-prime.png (11KB, 800x237px) Image search: [Google]
amazon-prime.png
11KB, 800x237px
Does anyone else just feel like Amazon prime 2 day shipping is too slow?

We've come a long way from the early days of online shopping. You'd wait like 1 week+ before it came in the mail.

Now the 2 day by Amazon has become the norm.

But I think they should lower it to 1 day. 2 day is just too fucking slow imo.

Yes I know there are some stuff that qualify for 1 day shipping... But that's few and far between. EVERYTHING that is currently 2 day must be changed to 1 day.

Also wtf happen with that same day drone delivery?
>>
Are you retarded?

If you live anywhere important you already have amazon same day and 1 day delivery available.

Some areas even have 1 or 2 hour delivery for certain items.

You'll never get country wide 1 day shipping for free though, simply not happening with the size of the US.
>>
>>62136770
>>62136816
>dat spacing
>>
>>62136770
They haven't even perfected their 2-day shipping yet. Ordered two packages last week, one late Wednesday, one early Thursday, both had 'guaranteed' delivery on Saturday, didn't get either until today. I don't even live in a rural area.
>>
>>62138010
So enjoy those free amazon points you get for late delivery.
If you want 1-2 hour delivery move into the city.
>>
>being this impatient
>>
>>62136770
>being a flyover fucktard using pony express tier 2 day shipping
I ordered a UPS in the 1st world and it was at my doorstep in 2 hours. Still too slow. Amazon should have a warehouse in the distribution centers to allow customers to pick up their shit right when they place to order.
>>
>>62136816
>digg spacing
>>
>>62138010
I do live in a rural area, and I got a package delivered saturday that was ordered on friday with two day shipping. Not the first time I got a 2 day package in 1 day either.
It has a lot to do with their shipping infastructure and routes, as well as who the carrier is.
>>
How impatient are you that waiting 2 days is too long for your bullshit?
>>
>>62138190
I'm in nyc and there is not what you described
>>62138755
>>62138630

Because it's two fucking days. IF I ORDER MY MALE MASTURBATOR, OR MY DASHCAM OR SOME SHIT. I WANT THAT SHIT THE NEXT DAY

>>62138689
I'm in nyc they have these amazon kiosk where you can pickup your shit... But that's only for very very few products.
>>
File: 2017-08-28 18_51_24.png (102KB, 517x344px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-28 18_51_24.png
102KB, 517x344px
>>62138811
If you're in Manhattan or Brooklyn you have access to Amazon prime Now, which is 1 or 2 hour delivery.
>>
>>62138925
still don't understand how all these irrelevant cities are on this list yet amazon still doesn't provide prime now service to philly
>>
>>62138948
Generally based on airline hubs to be honest. As well as Amazon warehouse placement.
>>
>>62138948
most likely where their DC are
>>
if I order before noon I get it the same day before 8pm
it's not getting any faster unless they unleash the drones, but that would be an additional cost
>>
>>62138960
Yup, DC and NYC are both on the list, so Philly is probably fed from either of those warehouses and it's just stuck in the middle of two larger markets.
>>
>>62138925
I'm in Queens. Do they not fucking know Queens is also part of nyc?
>>
>>62139008
Sure, but you're not in the Prime Now delivery area currently, hopefully it expands sooner rather than later.
>>
>buy something from japan on ebay
>doorstep in 3 days
>>
>>62139084
Must've cost them $50 for shipping
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.