[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else annoyed by the fact that every webpage you visit,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1502040011284.jpg (76KB, 887x758px)
1502040011284.jpg
76KB, 887x758px
Anybody else annoyed by the fact that every webpage you visit, and everything you type and do online is tracked by the government?

How do I stop them from tracking me?
>>
install gentoo
>>
>>62125893
You're not being watched by the Feds.

Do you really think that anyone in the Feds gives a shit about you. At most they quickly threw your shit through a keyword search and moved onto the next faggot.

If the Feds are truly listening into your Shit then you've done something to grab their attention.

Get off of the internet, stick to prepaid phones that are switched out every week, and move off the grid.
If you have posts on every corner of your property, any agents know to avoid you.
>>
>>62125938
What is big data?
What is a drag net?
What are the fiber splitters installed in secret rooms of large data hubs?

Oh nothing lol
>>
>>62125938
Meant to say the posts have to be purple, or at least the tops. They don't do anything legally except warn people that your crazy. Some nutjob started a rumor out west that purple posts are a legal binding warning to not have Feds trespass onto your property. It's not true, but it's commonly known to avoid those areas unless you owe a lot of money or have a decent warrant.
>>
>>62125938
>You're not being watched by the Feds.
That's literally what PRISM is. Everything, anybody does on the internet is being watched.
>>
>>62125977

even if you live in the 3rd world ? I've seen what the EU , UK , America and the "insert number" eyes can do

but what about the rest ? ( not counting China , SEA and Russia
>>
don't use the Internet. Any other answer you get will be disingenuous
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.