[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good websites to go to with ad nauseam installed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: google-grim-reaper-on-horse.jpg (47KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
google-grim-reaper-on-horse.jpg
47KB, 600x400px
What are some good websites to go to with ad nauseam installed to maximise the costs to google?
>>
>>62125231
google itself, fill their services with data trash
>>
Why didn't they just write a crawler to drive its self?
>>
File: dem-curves.jpg (355KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
dem-curves.jpg
355KB, 1365x2048px
>>62125231
Running ad nauseam is literally illegal I'm not sure why the mods are allowing these threads to remain up.
>>
>>62125284
>Illegal
Clicking ads isn't illegal, Google
>>
Google.com and type in your SSN.
>>
Every request adnauseam sends to Google contains your IP address. This is the way protocol works. The ID of each ad corresponds to a location. Thus using adnauseam allows Google to build a big beautiful profile on your browsing habits. It is considered malware when a developer doesn't disclose behavior that can harm you, the user. Use adnauseam all you want, but be aware of what you are doing. Consider the time tested tacting of blocking scripts as safe alternative that wont give Google data about you.

>But I use a tracking blocker too!
Using adnauseam, "You" make a request for each fake click to Google. The only way to hide "You" (your IP) would be to use a VPN. I'm actually giving adnauseam the benefit of the doubt in that it already prevents scripts and additional data to be sent to Google. Thus TrackMeNot is a useless placebo in this case.

The more fake clicks you send to google from your IP, the easier it is for Google to filter out your fake clicks. Again, they are still building a profile about your browsing habits. An actual safe way to run adnauseam, while still being effective, would be to constantly use a VPN while constantly changing you IP address. This will make it harder for Google to identify your traffic as a potential fake click.
>>
>>62125410
Why would you not have a VPN in the first place though?
>>
>>62125747
>take a list of VPN IPs
>blacklist those

Its almost like its that easy to kill adnauseam
>>
>>62125410
Alternatively, you could just use NoScript and block all google scripts (although that requires purchasing a pass here).
>>
>>62125231
Why do you stupid fucks think you can take down Google? They can do whatever they want simply because they have the power. Do you really think you can destroy them just by clicking on ads?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.