[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The inferior companies with their shit phones and OS's have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

The inferior companies with their shit phones and OS's have fooled you into thinking that you are smarter than anyone for having to customize the shit out of them, play with registry settings, pimp the security and many other disgusting and time wasting things when in fact an Operating System should work perfectly right from the start.

When you're a child, then yes, you might want to dabble into these shit OS's like Windows and Android, just to exercise your curiosity and use Pajeet ROMS, but if you are a grown ass human being, then you want a reliable, mature OS that gets shit done without your constant intervention, one that allows you to be efficient and start working ASAP!

This is where Apple shines.
>>
File: schmidt_macbookair.jpg (35KB, 550x377px) Image search: [Google]
schmidt_macbookair.jpg
35KB, 550x377px
>yfw all the highest level people at all major tech companies have Apple computers at home

Ever seen a Microsoft announcement for a Durrface product? You just know that they go home to Macs. They're not dumb enough to use Windows or the product they're actually trying to sell.
>>
>>62118381
>in fact an Operating System should work perfectly right from the start
android just werks and it's x10 times better than fucking ios

have some (you)
>>
>>62118506
Found the dude who's never used iOS
>>
>>62118532
>found the dude who's never used iOS

owned an first gen iPad and an iPod

both of them are cancer
>>
>>62118381
A few days ago I used to be be an android fag.

I bought an iPad 2017 the other day and i finally saw the light as if the gates of heaven opened right in front of my eyes.

Holy shit ! This device is unbelievable. Sure it won’t allow me to drag and drop files and customise it but what’s the point of so much customization ?

This devices fucking flies.
No lag, no stuttering , no “app has crashed errors”. It really does work. Browsing the web is amazing. Finger gestures are amazing,

I’ll never look back , my new phone will be an iPhone for sure.

It can be more expensive but it is worth it,
>>
>>62118687
Drag and drop files between apps and drag and drop files from pc are coming in ios11
>>
>>62118381
Is it still not possible to download and save files on ios? Couldn't do it last time I used an iPhone.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.