[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so dominant in the tech industry? Many modern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: massive tits.jpg (83KB, 759x980px) Image search: [Google]
massive tits.jpg
83KB, 759x980px
Why are women so dominant in the tech industry?

Many modern video game companies hire only women, tech journalism is dominated by women, there has been a resurgence of female coders, the second biggest CPU manufacturer has a female CEO etc.
>>
Yea this is why the "T" needs to be dropped from STEM.
>>
>>62112932
It's 50% of the humanity, what is so surprising that multiple 1/2 choose as the same result?
>>
but they're not dominant
they're just placed in positions with more visibility to signal virtue or draw in the horny spergs
>>
>>62112932
Because women are able to do tedious, dull, soul sucking jobs life front desks, customer support, maids, etc with little to no problem. Coding is no different. We are now entering into an age where every code monkey with a degree is not filled with bright ideas nor do they know WTF they are doing. Much easier to have 1 guy who heads the project and a team of women underneath him who just show up and grind out the shit nobody wants to do. Women get recognition in computer shit, angry, whiny /g/urus no longer shit up the work place, and everyone is happy.
>>
Honestly the only thing we need men for is coding, and that could be done in places like Pakistan or India.
>>
>>62112932
I literally only watch Linus Tech Tips for her hands. Watching her hands move around whatever product their showcasing gives me an ASMR feeling. I want to make a compilation video of her hands and upload it to youtube but I don't want her to hate me :(
>>
>>62113043
Because men and women like different things. Technology isn't really considered a people orientated field of work which women tend to gravitate towards.
>>
>>62114544
Does she even do anything at LTT other than being eye candy?
>>
>>62114544
Dude her hands are so fucking disgusting they make me and everyone else who cares want to vomit
>>
>>62114596
Her official job title is camera operator.
>>
>>62112932
I will fucking marry her
>>
>>62114575
Or you could just be wrong and realize what happens when people stop being sexist in your field.
Who am I kidding, this is 4chan. You probably haven't socialized with a girl in multiple years.
>>
>>62113044
>>62113044
>>62113044
>>62113044
this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.