[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't have enough autism to use noscript or umatrix.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: logo[1].png (27KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
logo[1].png
27KB, 128x128px
I don't have enough autism to use noscript or umatrix.

Reloading pages 50 million times trying to find that one blocked script that breaks the whole thing is fucking retarded

Is there any LESS AUTISTIC option?
>>
Dont use the Internet.
>>
>>62106532
That's even MORE autistic, stallman-tier
>>
uBlock Origin
>>
>>62106367
Go download Privacy Badger and let the EFF make your decisions for you.
>>
>>62106367
Policeman works pretty well.
>>
>>62108610
Not for long
>>
>>62108565
What does privacy badger do that isn't already covered by ublock origin, https everywhere, and firefox's native tracking blocking? Is it redundant or does it comlement these?
>>
>>62108661
It probably is redundant to a certain degree, but it's still a good check on the others that isn't as esoteric as umatrix
>>
>>62106367
once you have a whitelist built up of sites you normally go to it's fine. Its called actually giving a fraction of a fuck and putting in a little effort in order to control what happens in your browser.

Just click allow for the sites you go to.
make a backup of the whitelist whenever you need to.
repeat

pretty sure you have brain damage if you can't follow those 3 steps.
>>
Sorry nerds but the JavaScript internet is the future.
>>
>>62106367

I've used NoScript for a number of years now, it's pretty easy to get used to. Also learned not to use a couple of sites at all, namely news sites that require 50 different scripts to view.
>>
>>62106367

look, if i was paranoid like you and cared about privacy and stuff i would probably get used to it, so i suggest you do so, you don't want the CIA to find out about your loli pics and bitcoin wallet right?
>>
>>62109905
>Sorry nerds but the JavaScript internet is the future.
nuuuu!
>>
>>62106367
Once you get a hang of it you can quickly identify what's needed to unbreak pages.
You start recognizing certain CDNs and you block shitty/tracking domains as you go which rules out some domains by default.
>>
>>62106367
Yes, you can just use the browser without extensions written for literal paranoiacs.
>>
>>62106367
Leave the page if it doesn't work with JS enabled.
>>
>>62106367
You can configure uMatrix to only block websites that are globally recognized as black listed, and use additional ability to block scripts whenever you think it is needed.
But it requires brain and ability to read, something that /v/edditors like you don't have.
>>
>>62106367
ScriptSafe
>>
Download Brave and use its simple shields system. If a site is broken with JavaScript, go to the shield icon and allow scripts on that site. Done.
>>
>>62106367
uBlock Origin advanced mode does literally everything useful that uMatrix does and much more (cosmetic filters to block ads/anti-adblock shit that network filters can't block, popup blocking, element picking) but it's much simpler.
>>
>>62108985
this pretty much
no autism needed
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.