[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that your privacy is important, and began

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: cd.jpg (64KB, 720x390px) Image search: [Google]
cd.jpg
64KB, 720x390px
When did you realize that your privacy is important, and began taking steps to at least partially protect yourself from Merchants?

Or are you still living the blissfully unaware dream?
>>
I'm at the point where I realized it's nearly impossible to maintain privacy online and leaned to love the botnet.
>>
>>62101941
I am nuking my arch install and replacing it with void as I write this. And fuck Gnome as well.
>>
I don't bother because even if you manage to leave the software botnet, all the hardware your software runs on is in the botnet.
>>
>>62101974
>I am nuking my arch install
y
>>
>>62102008
systemd
>>
>>62102032
tell me about the void
>>
>>62101997
You are grouping two botnets into one, though. One you definitely can not avoid easily (hardware), but the other one you have much more control over (software).
>>
>>62101941
>When did you realize that your privacy is important, and began taking steps to at least partially protect yourself from Merchants?

You're basically a criminal, good job
What do you have to hide anyway ?
>>
>>62102173
Who is looking, and why?
>>
>>62101974
what the problem of Gnome regarding privacy? none, you said that because of systemd?
>>
>>62102212
you don't have to care, do you know who is surveilling you in prison ?
>>
>>62102173
>not letting everyone look at my shit in basically criminal
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>62102173
why do you close a front door of your house? Are you are criminal? What do you have to hide anyway?
>>
>>62102241
Too many dependencies. Can't uninstall gnome without breaking arch.
>>
File: klaus_barbie.jpg (85KB, 620x793px) Image search: [Google]
klaus_barbie.jpg
85KB, 620x793px
>>62102173
In Europe, it is a crime to praise Hitler, In China it is a crime to criticize the party. I'm pretty normie but I know that America is barely one step away from going full Euro/China "thought crime".

So RIGHT NOW I have nothing to hide. TOMORROW It might be a crime to make fun of Madam President Harris, punishable by forced gender reassignment.
>>
>>62104245
>In Europe, it is a crime to praise Hitler
But that's literally a lie. Only Germans are afraid of a little Hitler talk.
>>
My mind is trashed, compartmentalized, and I'm prone to rapid state changes. It would be easy to recognize me via prose analysis, it would be easy to resolve underlying psychological constants and patterns over time. It would be difficult to control me via crowd psychology, divide and conquer, etc, and there are very few means of directly biasing and manipulating my behavior.

I am a broken, shackled person. But I likely cannot be invisibly controlled. A psych profile would require masses of data and iteration, and in my case, at this moment in time, there just aren't enough inputs. I do not have a facebook. I do not have friends. I do not have a cell phone. I rarely talk on the internet. I browse and only mask direct proof of illegal activity, like "stealing" literature otherwise behind paywalls, via tor or whatever.

The window is closing. There is some stuff that could be used to screw me over if I ever tried to rise and organize a power structure, my biases could be exploited to a very limited extent, but as a whole there's not too much to be done and I don't care too much. I don't see myself lasting too much longer, hopefully. So fuck it all anyway.
>>
File: BsDvkzeIMAAIWhr.jpg (49KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
BsDvkzeIMAAIWhr.jpg
49KB, 600x450px
>>62104686
you don't even have friends, can't talk to people and you think you could organize a power structure?
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
even fucking Adolf had friends even if they were few
>>
>>62104819
Don't != can't.

I've been many people. Most people are many people.
>>
>>62104845
you're too self indulged in fast and constant auto satisfaction via shitposting so even if you could (you can't cause you're clearly a social retard), you never will anyways cause you're too high on internet to crave real life interactions
>>
>>62104902
I don't have internet at home, I go somewhere else to use it. I rarely do so.
>>
>>62104951
Sure
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.