[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me, /g/ I've never been able to wear earbuds. They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 61EvcR8bL5L._SL1500_.jpg (87KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
61EvcR8bL5L._SL1500_.jpg
87KB, 1500x1500px
Help me, /g/
I've never been able to wear earbuds. They constantly fall out, I can never get them to fit securely. I'm tired of wasting money buying new pairs and new cushions etc on shit that never works.

I'm holding pic related. What can I do to be able to wear these?
>>
>>62096514
just buy on ear headphones?
>>
>>62096530
this, or just find some earbuds that have hooks for you to place them around your ear, like the MEE M6 Pros
>>
>>62096530
I'd try, but bluetooth on-ear headphones don't exist
>>
>>62096552
even those never sit right
>>
>>62096514
comply foam tips
>>
You've got your ears on backwards. Switch them around.
>>
>>62096645
are you 10? bluetooth on hear headphones have existed since '05s. Just fucking google on ear bluetooth fucking headphones you retard
>>
Buy these, nigga.

Trust me, they won't fall, unlike those piece of turds!
>>
File: MMEF2.jpg (19KB, 572x572px) Image search: [Google]
MMEF2.jpg
19KB, 572x572px
Buy these, nigger.

Trust me, they won't fall, unlike those piece of turds!
>>
>>62096890
It's all chinkshit. No actual headphone manufacturer makes bluetooth on-ears full stop. There's just overhead sets, which is not what I'm after.
>>
>>62097765
Bose?
>>
File: 61QwytXOcxL._SL1500_.jpg (116KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
61QwytXOcxL._SL1500_.jpg
116KB, 1500x1500px
>>62097765

You're welcome.

Also, Beats Studio 2.0
>>
>>62097838
I need something that won't fall off during physical activity, so overhead sets are right out.
>>
>>62097883

AirPods, nigger.
>>
>>62096514
Buy custom silicone tips. They never fall off, even when you're eating.
>>
>>62096514
I've got the same. They fall out constantly. Totally unusuable when walking let alone running. Yet they have five star reviews
>>
>>62096514
Wipe your ear channel with your finger before you insert them - it's always somewhat oily even if you cleaned it recently.
>>
Glue a clip I'm your ears so it holds them ⭐⭐⭐⭐
>>
>>62097937
You need to wear the right size hook thing so that it pushes the bud into your ear, fucking idiot
>>
>>62098170
They give you like three of each, bud and hook and 'fin', and I've no idea which is supposed to work. I'm trying my hardest in front of a mirror just to get them to sit in properly, let alone stay there, but none of the sizes actually stay sealed without me holding them in by hand
>>
>>62096514
>They constantly fall out,

Wash your ears more regularly.
>>
File: 41wtuh6hckL._SY355_.jpg (15KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
41wtuh6hckL._SY355_.jpg
15KB, 355x355px
>>
jaybird x3

They won't fall out.
>>
>>62096514
Stop buying chinkshit headsets. Save up some money and buy something of quality with a return policy, and try out different wings/eartips
>>
>>62098170
I don't know how the hooks work
>>
I've spent the last hour of my life searching the internet trying to find guides on how to wear in-ear headphones

What am I doing with my life?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.