[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit. I come to this board to escape and be a part of something,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0387.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0387.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Holy shit. I come to this board to escape and be a part of something, but you've all taken this too far and I can't bare the toll it's taking on me mentally and physically.
I am so distressed its brought me to tears almost every day.
I close my laptop and literally pace around my room until it ends. When I return; I close the tab, taking great care not to look at what's below. You guys spam your fucking ThinkPads and desktop builds like they're something to admire or strive for. Every day I would feel guilt and shame come over me after I used Windows, I didn't even want to. I just have needs. Since I discovered macOS I can honestly say things have changed. I feel real emotion while using my computer, and I sincerely respect it as a machine. Macs are authentic and radiant to their core so its no wonder you won't make threads for them. You goddamn neanderthals, go ahead and post another Linux thread or flavor-of-the-month GPU. It won't ever bother me again, I do not need you and I won't participate in this.
I only take advice from Craig Federighi now, and I use macOS exclusively. I can honestly say for the first time in my life: I am truly happy. I am finally free. I will never forgive a single one of you for what you've done to this board and if I see even one negative comment to or about Apple, I swear to God I will report you and delete the thread immediately. Macs are absolutely exquisite and I really hope to see their marketshare continue to grow going forward.
>>
meh
>>
TL;DR
>>
tl;dr
>>
My ThinkPad is cute UVU
>>
>>62090095
i donno i thought it was good
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>62090082
story behind pic?
>>
>>62090165
I destroyed all of it. I stomped the ThinkPads and threw them in the burn pile. I cannot take this shit anymore
>>
File: yous.webm (1015KB, 1280x550px) Image search: [Google]
yous.webm
1015KB, 1280x550px
>>62090082
That's the best bait I've seen in awhile.
7/8

>>62090194
This is a nice touch, makes it seem like a dumbass teenager who burned a pile of ThinkPads he made his parents buy because /g/ said it's cool.
Really adds to the feeling.
>>
>>62090194
k
>>
Autism. I say this as a massive macfag.
>>
>>62090082
Install gentoo
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.