[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Break up Facebook and Twitter's monopolization of the internet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: o-TREY-GOWDY-facebook.png (1MB, 1776x997px) Image search: [Google]
o-TREY-GOWDY-facebook.png
1MB, 1776x997px
Break up Facebook and Twitter's monopolization of the internet by forcing them to build APIs that you do and see EVERYTHING from their platforms on third party apps and websites.
The third party apps and websites I have in mind would be aggregators of everything you want to see on and OFF of Facebook and Twitter. So tweets from everyone you follow on Twitter would show up next to posts from everyone you follow on Gab. All of the sites shadow banned would be there. These third party aggregators would even have video recomender systems to get around YouTube's politically correct video recomender system.
Censorship problem solved.
Network effect reversed.
>>
>>62089095
Now stop being an idea guy and make a deamon wrapper arround youtube that exposes that API
>>
>>62089302
I don't know what that is but a good video recomender system would need lots and lots and lots of data from people using social media aggregators. Aggregators using APIs that don't exist.
>>
>>62089095
Hoe about we make google break youtube away into it's own company and call it a day. They jew horse shit where they can ban you gmail because they don't like your political ideas on youtube like jordan peterson has to stop
>>
>>62089095
>Censorship problem solved.
They use algorithms to censor things. Did you know that something like 98% of the videos censored on Jewtube, never received a single flag from a human? Tons of perfectly straightlaced shit gets banned everyday.
>>
>>62089512
Please excuse my lazy phonepostinf
>>
Or just include "political opinion" in discrimination laws and apply then to all businesses.
>>
>>62089539
>>62089512

You can't break YouTube away from Google because YouTube has NEVER made a profit. Also, what would YouTube be on its own? Less politically biassed?
I am talking about new algorithms for YouTube videos. You didn't read my post. We need new social media aggregators (an aggregator is your facebook newsfeed, so I'm talking about an aggregator that aggregates aggregators). We can't have the aggregators now because all the social media companies limit any third party from seeing the data in your account. Tell your congressman you want APIs from the social media platforms that allow 100% access and control remotely.
>>
>>62089625
Oh,that isn't how your post translated on my side. Sorry for the confusion.
>>
>>62089625
Telling companies they have to expose api's o
is authoritarian communism and i don't support it. Breaking up monopolies is okay though
>>
>>62089726
>authoritarian communism
Nazism, actually.
>>
>>62089739
All the same shit really
>>
>62089726
Only Facebook, Twitter, and some data from YouTube videos like video tags and retention rates. Only monopolies. When you allow them to be aggregated the smaller social media platforms and sites will line up to be ported into the aggregator but only the monopolies will be forced.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.